Has anyone else been using StockX?

they just hit me with the bait and switch i believe. said the hoodie had signs of wear on the hood and cuff and had a foreign odor. A damn shame because I'm pretty sure im getting a devalued item back now in the mail. Not sure if theres anything i can do about it

Have you guys sold or received shoes on stockx without tissue paper?

Last edited:
if I buy something on StockX using paypal will it deduct from my paypal account balance first or will it make me choose bank accout/credit card as payment??

they just hit me with the bait and switch i believe. said the hoodie had signs of wear on the hood and cuff and had a foreign odor. A damn shame because I'm pretty sure im getting a devalued item back now in the mail. Not sure if theres anything i can do about it

Take any evidence pics before you shipped out?

Blow it up on Twitter

Take any evidence pics before you shipped out?

Blow it up on Twitter

I sold a pair of yeezy and chicago 1 on stockX and I used a sharpie to put a dot on the tag inside the shoes. took a pic and send it off.... just in case something like this goes down

Was the hoodie still in plastic packaging or was it opened before you shipped out?

unfortunately didn't take any pics cuz all my past transactions have been smooth. didn't think they would do this.

came in the plastic thats scotch taped closed but i opened it to make sure it was the correct item and that nothing was wrong with it. re-taped it and put it in a box to ship out. just shady how their saying there were signs of wear and an oder when the item was probably out of packaging for probably less than a minute.

gonna have to just take an L at this point as its just he say/she say at this point. stay alert when dealing with them ya'll

So i sold a supreme hoodie on stock x, completely deadstock not even tried on or even unzipped for that matter. Just failed authentication saying there were suspicions of the item being worn. Complete BS, really worried someone on their end messed with the hoodie and are trying to cover it up with a failed authentication. anyone ever have this happen?

Heard someone else complain about this on Facebook about this regarding supreme hoodie

But also a NT member on Facebook who rarely posts here ordered a supreme hoodie from them and it was def tried on and had dog hair all over it :lol:

shady business. Really offensive also with the odor accusations. like nah one of your funky *** workers probably took a selfie with the hoodie on for the gram

I sold a pair of yeezy and chicago 1 on stockX and I used a sharpie to put a dot on the tag inside the shoes. took a pic and send it off.... just in case something like this goes down

I know you're just trying to cover yourself if anything happens, but I would hate to buy shoes from stockx and have a sharpie dot on my tag lol....I would be pissed.

Has anyone had a damaged box from shipping? Just got Dame Bape's in and the box was crushed a little. I took pictures before and after I opened the outer box. The actual shoe box was damaged. I emailed StockX and have not heard back yet. I will probably wear them so I may not care as much as if I was collecting them for down the road.

Has anyone had a damaged box from shipping? Just got Dame Bape's in and the box was crushed a little. I took pictures before and after I opened the outer box. The actual shoe box was damaged. I emailed StockX and have not heard back yet. I will probably wear them so I may not care as much as if I was collecting them for down the road.
Boxes don’t have to be perfect.

Where do you guys sell you’re used shoes?

Got a whole bunch of Kobe’s and kids I want to get rid of some beaters

Trying to sell for like 20 bucks any sites or apps you can recommend

Is eBay worth it not trying to get scammed?

If you are just looking to get rid of them ebay is probably not worth it cuz they take 10% and then paypal takes another 3%. The "LETGO" app has worked well for me as long as you trust meeting someone somewhere public.

Talking about odors and stockx

I just got a pair of cherry red Jordan 13’s from last year that I ordered from Nike.com and should’ve kept but I ended up returning them

For the whole year I was about why did I return the shoes
well I got a pair last week from Stockx for $175.00 shipped

The shoes came immaculate clean factory laced
except for one thing the shoes smell from mothballs

Now I’m very sensitive to smells and I’m not sure if I should make a complaint in fact I’m not even sure what stock x email to use to make a complaint
what would you guys do

Last edited by a moderator:

I just got a pair of cherry red Jordan 13’s from last year that I ordered from Nike.com and should’ve kept but I ended up returning them

For the whole year I was about why return the shoes well I got a pair last week from Stockx for $175.00 shipped

Now I’m very sensitive to smells and I’m not sure if I should make a complaint in fact I’m not even sure what stock x email to use to make a complaint
what would you guys do
Email Support@stockx.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In total, I've sold 3 pairs and purchased 5 pairs from stockx. Ive been very happy with everything so far. My 5th pair is actually still on the way to them for authentication, but I'm hoping it will go as well as my other transactions.

For the whole year I was about why did I return the shoes
well I got a pair last week from Stockx for $175.00 shipped

what would you guys do
I wouldn't give a damn

Back
Top Bottom