Has anyone else been using StockX?

Just purchase something (1s), got an e-mail that the seller ship... underneath that it has 'Great News - the item you want now cost less' shows the item (4s) and the customer that recently purchase it I believe along with their info (name, address, last 4 credit #), has this occur to anymore? don't remember seeing this before

Just purchase something (1s), got an e-mail that the seller ship... underneath that it has 'Great News - the item you want now cost less' shows the item (4s) and the customer that recently purchase it I believe along with their info (name, address, last 4 credit #), has this occur to anymore? don't remember seeing this before
Glitch. Not supposed to show customers info ever.

I shipped out a pair of 11s the other day and I noticed there was a little rip on the inside of the box as I was packing it. I got a little worried they were gonna send it back but it was all good cause they paid me out today.

I've had a pair of shoes that have been sitting at StockX "Waiting to be verified" for about 2 days now. Should this be a cause for concern? I only ask because for the few times I've sold at StockX, the verification usually occurs within 2-3 hours of them receiving it. I contacted their support but per usual have not responded.

I've had a pair of shoes that have been sitting at StockX "Waiting to be verified" for about 2 days now. Should this be a cause for concern? I only ask because for the few times I've sold at StockX, the verification usually occurs within 2-3 hours of them receiving it. I contacted their support but per usual have not responded.

That does sound odd, mine has been instant too.

I waited 6 days one time for mine to be "verified". I emailed them asking what the problem was and it was "verified" within the next couple hours.

how much does it take to ship to Philippines and yall think its worth it? thinking of picking up a forest gump cortez

Just got the processed payment notification about 2 hours ago. I guess they were just a bit backed up.

I have bought a few pairs of shoes through StockX recently with no issues ($200 or less). However, on high end shoes such as the Off-White Vapormax's, I'm concerned about receiving a Unauthorized Authentic (UA). The fakes have gotten incredibly good...that in some cases, it seems impossible to tell. Today I bought the 2018 Off-White Vapormax's and still don't feel 100% confident in their authentication process. How does everyone else feel? Do you feel like UA's sometimes get through?

I have bought a few pairs of shoes through StockX recently with no issues ($200 or less). However, on high end shoes such as the Off-White Vapormax's, I'm concerned about receiving a Unauthorized Authentic (UA). The fakes have gotten incredibly good...that in some cases, it seems impossible to tell. Today I bought the 2018 Off-White Vapormax's and still don't feel 100% confident in their authentication process. How does everyone else feel? Do you feel like UA's sometimes get through?

I've been in the game 25+ years and I dont think UA are a thing... just another name for FAKES. If UA authentic are a thing, I'd have to think they're B grades. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Nike/JB would allow shoes to be made in their warehouses unauthorized especially for prolonged periods of time. As soon as they cought wind of that they'd put a stop to it. Fakes have just gotten really good, some better than authentic shoes. Hence the UA name I've been hearing alot lately. Hell some of the fakes I've seen I've even thought about buying quality was so good.

Some guy on reddit said stockx or UPS pulled a bait and switch on his Off White UNCs

That I have no doubt, in my 25 years collecting I've had UPD/DHL/FedEx steal shoes from my front porch. I have a proximity camera so they were cought red handed...lol lost a decent job, with good benefits for a $200.00 shoe :smh:

Last edited:
stealing is one thing, but I highly doubt UPS is in the business of sniffing out shipments of sneakers so they can find fakes to replace them with

stealing is one thing, but I highly doubt UPS is in the business of sniffing out shipments of sneakers so they can find fakes to replace them with

Lol This. There is many other high dollar products that flow through shipping carriers for a UPS/FEDEX employee to sniff out Off Whites of all things and replace them with the same exact size fake.

Guess bait and switch was wrong wording...

Whoever did it, put a pair of beat up Vans in place of the Off Whites

I'm dealing with a ****ty eBay seller right now. Bought a pair of XI Cap and Gowns, and they arrived worn and dirty even though the listing said "brand new in box". Requested a return, seller accepted within 5 minutes.... losing him the shipping and ebay fees. Not sure why he'd even do it to himself.
Quick loan.

So now FineLine has a problem with StockX...

Wow! It's like they didn't even open the box...

My first shoe purchase from StockX had a manufacture problem. I emailed stockx, they asked for pictures, and instantly took the shoes back and refunded me. Honestly- I thought the service was pretty good. The manufacture defect wasn't a visual defect either, but was a Vapormax Moc that was incredibly loose on one shoe.

IMG_3591.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
got the dr doom foams from stockx today. dirty sockliner

Back
Top Bottom