Has anyone else been using StockX?

Does stockx have time machine? How can they list future sales.. Screenshot_20180518-123717.jpg

Does anyone know if StockX will accept an "orange nike replacement box". My Jordan 1s were sent by nike in a orange replacement box with the normal size label slapped on it. Like I said, these were given to me like that from Nike. I'm going to assume Stockx would reject it as an acceptable sale since its not the original box? Anyone with experience about this can chime in....

Does anyone know if StockX will accept an "orange nike replacement box". My Jordan 1s were sent by nike in a orange replacement box with the normal size label slapped on it. Like I said, these were given to me like that from Nike. I'm going to assume Stockx would reject it as an acceptable sale since its not the original box? Anyone with experience about this can chime in....
im gonna go out on a limb and say no, they will not accept that. The buyer would be expecting an original box.

you should post them on goat and mark them as deadstock with replacement box. you'll do fine there just might take awhile to sell

I wish stockx would include the original tags and packaging with supreme products

thats why sometimes ill buy supreme elsewhere to get the tags bags etc

as usual, another order coming from Detroit had a restriction and wouldn't allow me to redirect to my UPS access point. I contacted support and they changed it to hold at the local UPS distribution center for me.

also anyone ever been undercharged by stockx? the charge on my debit card is $30 less than the total purchase price.

Josh Luber did a AMA on reddit today for anyone interested. Haven't checked it out yet so not sure if anything worth reading but im sure there will be something.

Josh Luber did a AMA on reddit today for anyone interested. Haven't checked it out yet so not sure if anything worth reading but im sure there will be something.

Speaking of StockX - your plug guy in Detroit was ripping them again on IG recently. Saying they still sending out fakes. Then some jabs from the StockX guys back at him, on their personal accounts.

Speaking of StockX - your plug guy in Detroit was ripping them again on IG recently. Saying they still sending out fakes. Then some jabs from the StockX guys back at him, on their personal accounts.
really? what was said

didn't see anything but hes always going at StockX not sure why, if he claims they're selling fakes it shouldn't matter to him :lol:

really? what was said

didn't see anything but hes always going at StockX not sure why, if he claims they're selling fakes it shouldn't matter to him :lol:

He basically said something like he was the "sneaker god of Detroit", and then one of the StockX guys (on his own personal IG) had a live video thing (basically the IG version of snapchat) was like "Sneaker god of Detroit? Pfffff"

So I guess not much, but it does seem like there is some friction there. He also said something a couple days ago about how "broke mfs" should just buy from StockX and risk fakes, if they don't like his prices.

Overall, dude seems like a cornball :lol:. I still want to know how he gets some of these shoes though. He got the all white Off White Jordan 1's that havent even released yet, bunch of Hu Trails, UofM player edition Jordans, etc.

He basically said something like he was the "sneaker god of Detroit", and then one of the StockX guys (on his own personal IG) had a live video thing (basically the IG version of snapchat) was like "Sneaker god of Detroit? Pfffff"

So I guess not much, but it does seem like there is some friction there. He also said something a couple days ago about how "broke mfs" should just buy from StockX and risk fakes, if they don't like his prices.

Overall, dude seems like a cornball :lol:. I still want to know how he gets some of these shoes though. He got the all white Off White Jordan 1's that havent even released yet, bunch of Hu Trails, UofM player edition Jordans, etc.
when I went for the JTH guess who was first in line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom