Has anyone else been using StockX?

Man I dropped two pairs off to the NYC Pop Up location on Sunday and I still haven’t received my payout
Talk about same day pay out

Man I dropped two pairs off to the NYC Pop Up location on Sunday and I still haven’t received my payout
Talk about same day pay out

i took 2 shoes in on wednesday and got payment today by direct deposit
the guys there were very helpful and professional the manager was a super great guy and i dont say that often about anyone

if stock x had a permanent location in manhattan i believe all consignment shops on the nyc area would suffer
if the high bids where higher in price i would have dumped off alot more stuff

if you dont get your money go tomorrow or sunday

i took 2 shoes in on wednesday and got payment today by direct deposit
the guys there were very helpful and professional the manager was a super great guy and i dont say that often about anyone

if stock x had a permanent location in manhattan i believe all consignment shops on the nyc area would suffer
if the high bids where higher in price i would have dumped off alot more stuff

if you dont get your money go tomorrow or sunday
StockX usually has the lowest bid on items for some reason. I sold a high value item about a year ago and they failed to authenticate it so I deleted the app since they obviously dint know what they're doing over there..

StockX usually has the lowest bid on items for some reason. I sold a high value item about a year ago and they failed to authenticate it so I deleted the app since they obviously dint know what they're doing over there..

StockX is good and bad it would be good if they were in the city though
You can move shoes fast at market value and dump shoes you don’t want or need
No check B.S like other consignment shops with stock x pop up you are getting your money quickly

I would’ve sold more shoes with stock x but the ask on most of the stuff Was below value but I didn’t care I just wanted to move 2 Specific shoes and I did
But there was some stuff I didn’t want to sell below value and I would have sold more if the asks where higher

The one shoe I would’ve made a nice profit on I screwed up
I made a stupid mistake this afternoon I listed a shoe before I was going to the store
I was looking at my listing at excepting the highest bid and I accidentally deleted it
the amount was $300.00 for the sale

I would get back $262 after their fees
I took a look at the shoe again that I deleted & the highest new asking price was below the original amount I was going to except
The new amount was $180.00

I’ve been pissed all day and I hope I don’t get any type of fees for canceling the bid
But I’m all for StockEx opening up a Permanent drop off space
Hope I’m clear

Last edited:
StockX is good and bad it would be good if they were in the city though
You can move shoes fast at market value and dump shoes you don’t want or need
No check B.S like other consignment shops with stock x pop up you are getting your money quickly

I would’ve sold more shoes with stock x but the ask on most of the stuff Was below value but I didn’t care I just wanted to move 2 Specific shoes and I did
But there was some stuff I didn’t want to sell below value and I would have sold more if the asks where higher

The one shoe I would’ve made a nice profit on I screwed up
I made a stupid mistake this afternoon I listed a shoe before I was going to the store
I was looking at my listing at excepting the highest bid and I accidentally deleted it
the amount was $300.00 for the sale

I would get back $262 after their fees
I took a look at the shoe again that I deleted & the highest new asking price was below the original amount I was going to except
The new amount was $180.00

I’ve been pissed all day and I hope I don’t get any type of fees for canceling the bid
But I’m all for StockEx opening up a Permanent drop off space
Hope I’m clear
I use GOAT for the most part. The center in NJ is clutch turnaround is usually only 1 day. If I mail on Monday I'm cashed out on Tuesday, that's good enough for me.

I think I’ve sold several shoes since the NJ facility has opened

Still getting labels for Detroit

edit: located in PA for reference

Last edited:
Any dealing with Stock X delays? My purchase has been in "Item Awaiting UPS Pickup" for a week. Curious if its becasue the holidays/weekend

Back
Top Bottom