Has anyone else been using StockX?

Yea thats on your UPS bruh I would stop going to that one especially if you boxed them up at the store (assuming you did). My homeboy was sending me some TS 1s and took it to UPS dude was boxing up there dude at the store immediately knew it had value he dipped out the store with the quickness. UPS employees be stealing man.

While I agree UPS takes some of the blame, UPS stated that they have an open claim that can't be closed because StockX hasn't provided the boxes to them for part of their investigation, and I've been working directly with StockX since day 1 and they advised me 9 days for resolution and it's been 90 - My issue is with their customer service or lack there of.

Even if UPS is ultimately found liable, I would still not recommend using StockX based on them not having a customer service department to quickly and effectively communicate with sellers or help with resolution of issues with things such as this.

Sellers beware...

Yea thats on your UPS bruh I would stop going to that one especially if you boxed them up at the store (assuming you did). My homeboy was sending me some TS 1s and took it to UPS dude was boxing up there dude at the store immediately knew it had value he dipped out the store with the quickness. UPS employees be stealing man.

That is exactly the reason why I always pack my shoes at home before dropping them off. Always.

PO

That is exactly the reason why I always pack my shoes at home before dropping them off. Always.

PO

Of course - Everything was already prepacked prior to being dropped off.

Will definitely happen sometimes with shipping services, my issue has been with StockX not proactively working with UPS and what UPS requires for them to finalize the claim as well as their lack of communication with me throughout the process.

Of course - Everything was already prepacked prior to being dropped off.

Will definitely happen sometimes with shipping services, my issue has been with StockX not proactively working with UPS and what UPS requires for them to finalize the claim as well as their lack of communication with me throughout the process.

I was not commenting on your situation at all. Just for people who decide to take shoes into shipping services & have them pack it.

PO

bruhhhhhh they tried to get me....... 9:26 PM in california and I noticed I started getting spammed heavy on subscription confirmation emails...... as I was deleting I got a stockx payout was changed email.... and they took the "g" off gmail and changed it to email.com smdh thank god I caught it. They were hoping I deleted the email and not notice lol bihhhhhhh you played yourself lmao. FYI I changed my password when they got initially hacked.

Last edited:
UPS stated that a claim was opened; however they need to pickup and inspect the packages/boxes with the missing merchandise for them to be able to complete the claim; however StockX never provided the needed boxes back to UPS for them to be able to complete the claim.

Beyond words frustrated with StockX lack of customer service to attempt to resolve this matter for thousands of dollars.

Just wanted to provide an update that my issue was FINALLY resolved.

I was originally told it would be ~9 days, and ended up being 3-4 months.

I am glad that everything was made right by StockX; however I still wish they had a more open and direct line for customers to assist with customer service related issues.

Contact a lawyer man. Usually an official letter from one will bring them to their senses. If you leave the door open for them to get over, they will play their hand and try.

Not necessarily. Some consult for free. If they decided you had a case, some would possibly even take the case pro bono, they would be paid on the back end after all is said and done.. I find it amusing that you guys will send some rando on EBay $5k for a pair of kicks, but worry about what a lawyer may cost when you're being swindled by multi million dollar businesses.

Not necessarily. Some consult for free. If they decided you had a case, some would possibly even take the case pro bono, they would be paid on the back end after all is said and done.. I find it amusing that you guys will send some rando on EBay $5k for a pair of kicks, but worry about what a lawyer may cost when you're being swindled by multi million dollar businesses.
1. No laywer is taking a case over $500 shoes pro bono
2. These weren't bought from a rando on ebay
3. They weren't $5k
4. Stockx is not a multi-billion dollar company
5. Hiring a lawyer over a $500 pair of shoes would result in a net loss.

1. No laywer is taking a case over $500 shoes pro bono
2. These weren't bought from a rando on ebay
3. They weren't $5k
4. Stockx is not a multi-billion dollar company
5. Hiring a lawyer over a $500 pair of shoes would result in a net loss.
1. I don't think we are talking about just $500. "I had sold 3 pairs of Yeezy 350's and a pair of Jordan VI".
Without knowing exact colorways I'm ballparking over $1000 at least.
2. I was using that as an example.
3. Refer to 2.
4. I said million.
5. The lawyer wouldn't just sue for the cost of the product lost. They would add some "pain and suffering, penalties for violating your consumer rights" etc, etc. etc. Let's say they sued for a nice $100,000. SX would settle out of court for $10,000. Lawyer takes his off the top, client get the rest.
This is all just theoretical, not worth the back and forth honestly. My point was don't let these companies get over on you. It makes sense to consider all of your options in a situation like this is all.

He’s right tho, some lawyers night take the case. Idk what the amount is, but hit up the local offices and see if one is willing, hell one might even recommend someone depending on what ya presenting. Lawyers with only a few years under their belt looking to add more W’s to their resume and their firm are your best bet. Only thing to be scared of if you have a case is how long Stock X would be willing go to battle for. They got POCKETS so the case can go long if they prolonged it , lots of companies try to just keep the case going until the Plaintiff runs out of money. I doubt a case like this will result in that, but if you think you have a case, you got your evidence, even if it’s small , maybe there’s one lawyer out there who can get you that way W.
I personally wouldn’t, but that’s cuz I don’t have the money for anything regarding lawyers rn. But I feel strongly that I have a case after I got hacked. They are gonna get get sued one day and that class action will be glorious.

5. The lawyer wouldn't just sue for the cost of the product lost. They would add some "pain and suffering, penalties for violating your consumer rights" etc, etc. etc. Let's say they sued for a nice $100,000. SX would settle out of court for $10,000. Lawyer takes his off the top, client get the rest.
:lol:

I have no words for how crazy this is.

just noticed this today...

StockX is putting disclaimers in the descriptions of some shoes

Please Note: Extra laces are not guaranteed. Jordan Brand sheds light on Michael’s transition from the college hoops scene to the NBA with the Jordan 1 Retro High Fearless UNC Chicago, now available on StockX. 1984 marked the year MJ entered the league and changed the game as we know it. This shoe is an embodiment of staying true to your roots as you face adversity and adapt to perform at the highest level.
This AJ 1 is composed of a white patent leather upper with red and university blue overlays, black Nike “Swoosh”, white midsole, and a red outsole. These sneakers released in November of 2019 and retailed for $160.

Disclaimer: Please be aware of color bleeding on the upper. Due to the close proximity of materials on the sneaker, colors may rub off. As part of the Fearless Pack, Jordan Brand tapped LA-based artist Blue the Great to design the Jordan 1 Mid SE Fearless Blue the Great, now available on StockX. Blue mainly uses paint as a medium of expressing himself, but when Jordan came with the opportunity to design a Jordan 1 Mid he did not disappoint. This sneaker is a testament to his love for primary colors.

just noticed this today...

StockX is putting disclaimers in the descriptions of some shoes

Please Note: Extra laces are not guaranteed. Jordan Brand sheds light on Michael’s transition from the college hoops scene to the NBA with the Jordan 1 Retro High Fearless UNC Chicago, now available on StockX. 1984 marked the year MJ entered the league and changed the game as we know it. This shoe is an embodiment of staying true to your roots as you face adversity and adapt to perform at the highest level.
This AJ 1 is composed of a white patent leather upper with red and university blue overlays, black Nike “Swoosh”, white midsole, and a red outsole. These sneakers released in November of 2019 and retailed for $160.

Disclaimer: Please be aware of color bleeding on the upper. Due to the close proximity of materials on the sneaker, colors may rub off. As part of the Fearless Pack, Jordan Brand tapped LA-based artist Blue the Great to design the Jordan 1 Mid SE Fearless Blue the Great, now available on StockX. Blue mainly uses paint as a medium of expressing himself, but when Jordan came with the opportunity to design a Jordan 1 Mid he did not disappoint. This sneaker is a testament to his love for primary colors.
They've had the shoe lace in their FAQ for a long time. The factory defect one too. In general I think a lot of people expect too much from StockX. They aren't hunting for a perfect pair. If you can get the pair from FootLocker, you can get it from StockX. I've bought pairs with extra laces from a boutique. I've had scuffs on pairs direct from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom