Has anyone else been using StockX?

Ok, I’m hella impatient. Usually when I cop off stockx, sellers are on point and ship out ASAP. Quicker they ship, quicker they get paid right? That’s what I did every single time I sold off StockX. How many days do they give the sellers to ship out the shoes? I always shipped out ASAP so I don’t remember. Let’s say the seller fails to ship, do they get it from another seller or refund the cash? I’m trying to avoid the refund man... lol

Ive received 3 autoreply emails and all three times I've sent them pictures but there customer service is horrible and response time is just as worse. the red zip ties didn't even match and the box lid with the plastic Soo flimsy I don't know how this passed authentication. I also paid 1600 dollars for this pair. You would think they would take there time authenticating items that are over 1k.

Try to escalate. If you do a chargeback they might say you received the package reverse that chargeback. Be very specific in the emails telling them you want to return them for a full refund because they sent you a fake pair and also send the pictures again.

If they don't escalate or comply, do the chargeback but very specific with your card provider and let them know the company is refusing to refund the fraudulent package. They might have you send the item back via UPS, just tell UPS it's a fraudulent order because the company didn't send you want you ordered and it should be free (might not because you ordered an item and got the wrong item, they usually do it free it's something you didn't order). Then contact your card provider as soon as the tracking shows Stock X received it and your bank should pretty much have you in the clear.

Just make sure to double check this with the card provider. Hopefully you won't even have to do all this. Hold times are a drag.

Ok the story get even worse, received my 2nd pair out of 10 pairs , seriously I wish I was making this up, and this pair was real but the condition was horrible. it has yellowing all over the lounge and upper heel part. Ive heard stockx has a policy against selling yellowing pairs but come on this was an obvious fail is quality control especially this 10.5 cost me almost 1300.

Attachments

• IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3754.jpeg
    IMG_3754.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3756.jpeg
    IMG_3756.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3757.jpeg
    IMG_3757.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3758.jpeg
    IMG_3758.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 412
Pretty sure they have one in LA. I sent it out there earlier this years.
everything I’m seeing says it closed in March but one article was talking about it in August and of course the chat option on the website is a robot that doesn’t understand my question.

everything I’m seeing says it closed in March but one article was talking about it in August and of course the chat option on the website is a robot that doesn’t understand my question.
Oh, I’m not sure. I did talk to a rep yesterday, and at first I thought it was a bit, but she responded to my questions.

Ok the story get even worse, received my 2nd pair out of 10 pairs , seriously I wish I was making this up, and this pair was real but the condition was horrible. it has yellowing all over the lounge and upper heel part. Ive heard stockx has a policy against selling yellowing pairs but come on this was an obvious fail is quality control especially this 10.5 cost me almost 1300.
Yellow is considered natural aging on those. That's why I've passed on buying white Prestos. A majority of pairs have yellowed at this point so I get why they won't turn them away. It should be expected. Paying $1300 doesn't change that.

Screenshot_20191123-185438_Chrome.jpg

Yellow is considered natural aging on those. That's why I've passed on buying white Prestos. A majority of pairs have yellowed at this point so I get why they won't turn them away. It should be expected. Paying $1300 doesn't change that.

Screenshot_20191123-185438_Chrome.jpg

But these isn’t all foam like the presto , I’ve seen a million pairs of the UNC, and the only yellows I’ve seen are used pairs ,

I bet if I try selling it back to them there gonna decline the pair because of yellowing . I’ve seen many resellers get declined from StockX because of yellowing shoes

Update time, Stockx finally sent me a return label for both shoes. I also had one shoe cancelled because of authenticity, so that's a relief. Il update when I receive the rest of the pairs I ordered.

Once again had someone try to keep undercut my listing so they could buy them for cheaper. No live bid, all of a sudden constant back and forth for ask and then a bid comes in about 2/3 of my first asking. Knew it the whole time so when it was about $7 away from the bid and I wasn’t lowest ask again I put it back to my first ask. Then it happened all over again. Did then same thing and both the ask and bid are gone with no sale now. So stupid that can happen but I do enjoy ****ing with people who think they are gonna game the system.

Back
Top Bottom