Has anyone else been using StockX?

You’re better off dropping stuff off at stockx
why do you want to have people hold onto to your shoes
That’s a dying sneaker consignment retail model
Drop offs and Fair and Decent cash payouts are the way sell shoes/clothing in 2019

I’ve had too many horror stories with high end shoes at Consignment stores

these guys dont know they send them their shoes and they can get tried on and if they dont move, they get back tried on shoes lol.

lol..the majority of all my sales have been on stockx. theres pros and cons to different channels and models. I've never consigned my shoes before, but if I can get a much higher payout (e.g. very limited/hyped shoes) then I'm all for trying it out.

I’ve had too many horror stories with high end shoes at Consignment stores

what sort of horror stories and at which stores?

lol..the majority of all my sales have been on stockx. theres pros and cons to different channels and models. I've never consigned my shoes before, but if I can get a much higher payout (e.g. very limited/hyped shoes) then I'm all for trying it out.

what sort of horror stories and at which stores?
Flightclub
I lowered the price on a shoe around Christmas time of two years ago

I was going to take the shoe out because I knew somebody in the store and they were going to do it and at this point they were only sending shoes to customers

It seems like my shoe disappeared and I had a chance to change the price before The final sale infact I don’t know if the shoe ever sold
This happened to me 2 times at flightclub in 2017

in the end I did get my money back only because I knew the original people that worked at the Green Street location

I agree with you on the moving fast Option with StockX
The NT buy and sell section with killed by scammers goat and StockX

Our buy and sell form has been dead and buried in the digital ground since 2015

The last 2 sales I made off here was in January and May 2017
I don’t list things on Nike talk anymore it’s a waste of time

Now I have to sell my shoes through somebody else and give them a cut of it
I hate doing that but I have no other option
paypal covers you selling on NT

I don't believe that was the case years ago but maybe something that changed when they kind of seperated themselves from ebay

when I sell on NT I offer a slightly lower price than I would on stockx or ebay

paypal covers you selling on NT

I don't believe that was the case years ago but maybe something that changed when they kind of seperated themselves from ebay

when I sell on NT I offer a slightly lower price than I would on stockx or ebay

PayPal sides with the buyer almost always so there’s still a risk

Is there a way to create a new listing on stockx? I ask bc the current listing for AM1 Susan F&F says "special box" but I want to make sure I get ALL accessories, mainly the numbered sketch that comes with them.

The first SW listing says ALL accessories:

Check out the Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon (All Accessories and Dustbag) available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-1-97-sean-wotherspoon

The F&F Susan's just say special box.

Check out the Air Max 1 Susan Missing Link (Friends and Family Special Box) available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-1-susan-missing-link-friends-and-family-special-box

I'd like to make a new listing that says all accessories rather than special box.

^ you have to search for a shoe that is not listed currently on StockX, and then it’ll say “request a product”. I’ve done it in the past, and it took only a couple days to show up. Not too sure about one that already has a style code listed though.

D8C8A764-628F-4D03-8A1B-273BD5C6CC5B.png

^ you have to search for a shoe that is not listed currently on StockX, and then it’ll say “request a product”. I’ve done it in the past, and it took only a couple days to show up. Not too sure about one that already has a style code listed though.

D8C8A764-628F-4D03-8A1B-273BD5C6CC5B.png

May request the TS nike tee from the IV.

What happens if I don't ship? An old listing that I had forgotten about sold. When I went by storage, I found the box to be kinda smushed. One corner is busted open. Idk if they'd even take them and honestly I kinda just want to keep them. Will they ding my account or what?

What happens if I don't ship? An old listing that I had forgotten about sold. When I went by storage, I found the box to be kinda smushed. One corner is busted open. Idk if they'd even take them and honestly I kinda just want to keep them. Will they ding my account or what?

Depends really.

I have had two instances when I sold something with them and there was an issue on my end with the transaction. 1st time one of the shoes (XI's) was missing the plastic shoe tree. They considered it worth cancelling the sale, but they didn't charge me the 15% penalty. Just sent the shoes back to me.

2nd time an item I had listed for sale sold late on a Saturday night (like 1-2am). For some reason, their system began counting business days on the weekend. I just e-mailed customer service and told them that weekends were being counted as business days. They extended the shipping window to the proper time frame.

However, I have heard of sellers being hit with the 15% penalty right off the bat, first offense and all.

TL.DR: e-mail them and explain what happened.

Depends really.

I have had two instances when I sold something with them and there was an issue on my end with the transaction. 1st time one of the shoes (XI's) was missing the plastic shoe tree. They considered it worth cancelling the sale, but they didn't charge me the 15% penalty. Just sent the shoes back to me.

2nd time an item I had listed for sale sold late on a Saturday night (like 1-2am). For some reason, their system began counting business days on the weekend. I just e-mailed customer service and told them that weekends were being counted as business days. They extended the shipping window to the proper time frame.

However, I have heard of sellers being hit with the 15% penalty right off the bat, first offense and all.

Thanks. Going to take a pic of box and email it to them. No point in wasting their time and money on shipping.

Depends really.

seems like they take your selling history into account, case by case basis for some situations

I’ve gotten that email before saying to reset password
I never reset it
Then I got another email later saying they sent it by mistake and that I don’t need to reset
Just got another one right now...

I also got the email and wanted to check this thread to see what you guys may have done or not done. I didn't do anything.

Anyone else notice you can’t reset the password within your account settings?

I just logged out and at the sign in page clicked forgot password. Equifax, then Capital One get hit.

Don’t need this from StockX. Just really use them to shop anyway but last thing I need is someone making an absurd purchase on my acct.

Anyone else notice you can’t reset the password within your account settings?

I just logged out and at the sign in page clicked forgot password. Equifax, then Capital One get hit.

Don’t need this from StockX. Just really use them to shop anyway but last thing I need is someone making an absurd purchase on my acct.
I think they did it to beef up security so it's a good thing imo.

Back
Top Bottom