Has anyone else been using StockX?

How did you take your cc off? I changed cards on there and tried to delete the old one but couldn't find where to do it.

Great question lol

I can’t remember bc this was months ago

I did notice, when I sold a pair of kicks through SX... the sale didn’t go through bc I didn’t have a CC on file or it was expired. Can’t remember

But why would u need a CC if you are selling a pair of kicks? Didn’t make since too me so added my CC again lol

How did you take your cc off? I changed cards on there and tried to delete the old one but couldn't find where to do it.
i just took a look at mines after forgetting i had just my CC directly linked. On desktop, in settings, if you go to "Buying info" you can edit the payment you want and you should be able to replace the direct link to your cc to linking paypal instead and whatever payment you prefer within paypal.

Great question lol

I can’t remember bc this was months ago

I did notice, when I sold a pair of kicks through SX... the sale didn’t go through bc I didn’t have a CC on file or it was expired. Can’t remember

But why would u need a CC if you are selling a pair of kicks? Didn’t make since too me so added my CC again lol
If you don't ship and they want to charge you, you need a card on file.

About the SX data breach...

Somebody hacked my account months ago and tried buying some off white air force ones for $750

The dude changed the address on my account, but my bank caught it & declined the sale!

I looked up the address on google maps and it was a tiny little house in Chicago!

I hit up SX and they were acting like it wasn’t a big deal at all lol
I changed my address back to mine before I contacted them and they said they didn’t see anything on my account!

Took my CC off and linked my PayPal! Changed my password as well but come on SX
Guess I was wrong. Stockx don’t care about their customers. Lol

i just took a look at mines after forgetting i had just my CC directly linked. On desktop, in settings, if you go to "Buying info" you can edit the payment you want and you should be able to replace the direct link to your cc to linking paypal instead and whatever payment you prefer within paypal.
Tried this but it still saves all of my other previous payment options. If I go to the app, it lets me choose which payment option I want and it lists out all of my previous options. I want to delete them all. I dont want 5 cards saved on there.

You have to contact CS to delete payment methods...which is ridiculous.

But I'm sure they do it because scumbags will try any trick in the book to avoid penalties and other fees.

Not for Stockx, for the poor guy that guy the **** you pushed through. Same goes for people pushing through fakes. I wish nothing but bad karma on people like you.
So its my fault StockX has a ****ty business model and bum *** employees? I've gotten bum pairs from every place Ive ever ordered from. Fnl, nike, eastbay but no place is worse than the buy/sell here. Every pair I've bought here is always jacked up and not as described.

So its my fault StockX has a ****ty business model and bum *** employees? I've gotten bum pairs from every place Ive ever ordered from. Fnl, nike, eastbay but no place is worse than the buy/sell here. Every pair I've bought here is always jacked up and not as described.
So you just contribute to the problem. Genius. And with nike/fnl/chams, you can send them back. You almost always can't with StockX. Just say you're willing to be a scumbag to make a buck. Just keep it real.

lol..that's like saying "I stole stuff from a store, is it my fault they have ****ty security?"
Right? Or i guess i got free shoes cuz this charge disappeared or i got 3 prs instead of one that i paid for. Dont see anybody rushing to return those. Whats the difference?

Right? Or i guess i got free shoes cuz this charge disappeared or i got 3 prs instead of one that i paid for. Dont see anybody rushing to return those. Whats the difference?
One is screwing over a multi-billion corporation. One is screwing over someone that paid resell market value for you bull****. You wouldn't do it face to face but you'll do it through a 3rd party. That's ***** behavior.

One is screwing over a multi-billion corporation. One is screwing over someone that paid resell market value for you bull****. You wouldn't do it face to face but you'll do it through a 3rd party. That's ***** behavior.
That makes 0 sense. Wrong is wrong. You're conveniently looking the other way. I bet you have a jailbroken firestick too lol.

That makes 0 sense. Wrong is wrong. You're conveniently looking the other way. I bet you have a jailbroken firestick too lol.

How are you not understanding this? A jailbroken firestick screws Amazon, the most profitable company in the world.

You sending in ****ed up shoes is screwing one single person, the buyer. Who wants the shoes to wear. Clueless.

No, I can afford cable. I'm not a 2 bit reseller that resorts to sending in re-glued shoes to StockX to make my rent payment.

How are you not understanding this? A jailbroken firestick screws Amazon, the most profitable company in the world.

You sending in ****ed up shoes is screwing one single person, the buyer. Who wants the shoes to wear. Clueless.
Okay I think I have it now. Stealing is okay as long as who you're stealing from has tons of money. Well let's assume celebrities bought the theoretical shoes I sold. All is okay then because they had tons of money, right?

Back
Top Bottom