Has anyone else been using StockX?

Okay, slight update. These herbs just now responded to my email. I told them in the email about how I didn't make changes on such and such date and time and the $3.5k in attempted charges and how one got through and I went ahead and contacted my bank and changed my password/email. Their reply? Hey sorry for the delay, we deleted all your billing info, change your password.

Lmaoo no mention of the charge, no mention of the shoe they shipped to me, no sorry we got you account compromised, no contact us to discuss the refund (good thing my bank already gave it to me). And they had the audacity to send a follow up email just TEN MINUTES LATER asking how was the customer service....My guy...So i guess to them this case is concluded? Fine by me. Guess I'm keeping the shoe. I'll keep it DS for while, not sure how long tho, just incase. I was 100% willing to send them back on their cost, but guess homie closed the case.

On the bright side the last sentence did mention they are looking into multi factor authentication - though I'm positive they've been saying this since the summer (which keep in mind, they've been breached well before August, and were aware of the "big public" breach before they made it public). Long as my payment info is gone.
You should sell the shoes they sent you during the 50% off promo :rofl: (dont do that)

wasnt the last 50% off fees day not too long ago? ive been waiting to off a few things but market prices on a lot of stuff still haven't rebounded since last time

^naw, I lowered it once below the others sellers price by $2 :lol:

Wasn’t going to lower it anymore than that (at that price I’d be breaking even), not even for a dollar less than his ask
You literally undercut him by $2. Call it whatever you want, but that's what you did.

Hoping someone can provide some assistance.

Sold 3 Pairs of Yeezys and a pair of Jordans back in August (8/5).

All 4 pairs were dropped off at UPS, was provided the shipping receipt label.

Received an Email from StockX saying the boxes got delivered; however the shoes were removed from the boxes and to wait 8-9 days for investigation.

It's almost 3 months later, Email updates from StockX have been completely non-responsive, and when I've posted about it on Twitter, StockX simply says they'll look into it and I'll get an Email -- Nothing.

Can anyone assist with best direction of course of action... Customer phone number for StockX? Anything?
Sorry to hear this man. What a huge disappointment and hassle. This may not be the best bet or course but have you contacted the BBB ( better business bureau ) ? Again, not sure how far you’ll get but it may help because what you’re dealing with is just unbelievable and the fact that it’s been months with no action is unacceptable. They should be ashamed with the BS their pulling.

Someone got into my account, changed my login details and made an order for 3 shoes. This isn't even the first time my Stock X account got compromised but this is the first time anyone made an order. I'm done with Stock X. I didn't even bother emailing their support, I'm not about to go back and forth via email I simply called my bank to file a claim and I hope I have my money back by tomorrow or something.

$3.5k on three shoes. Ridiculous. And I don't understand why. The hacker ordered three shoes, two orders were declined and the third is awaiting shipment from the seller. The kicker? They were all being sent to my address. Whoever did this only did so inconvenience me. Maybe they intended on changing the shipping address later since they changed my email/pass but I changed it back as soon as I saw. This could've been easily avoided with two factor authorization. I don't know what they gonna do with that shoe and that seller but that's Stock X's problem, not mine. I CAN'T WAIT until someone files a class action lawsuit against them. 2019 and you don't have god damn 2 factor??? You get breached multiple times? They didn't even respond to my tweet. I hope my bank hits them with fees on fees.
Out of curiosity did you have a credit card set as your form of payment with SX or did you set it up with your PayPal credentials ? I ask because I’ve purchased 3 or so pairs from them in the past 2-3 months and haven’t had any issue relating to the security breach since this whole thing started. I used PayPal as my form of payment and have since I opened an account with Stock.

You should sell the shoes they sent you during the 50% off promo :rofl: (dont do that)
DAMN! Lowkey should've lmaoo I still have them, trynna see if I can finesse a trade with Round2 for Waverunners and any other 350's used but I doubt they'll do the trade. I was actually gonna wear them today but I'ma give it a few weeks just to be safe.

Out of curiosity did you have a credit card set as your form of payment with SX or did you set it up with your PayPal credentials ? I ask because I’ve purchased 3 or so pairs from them in the past 2-3 months and haven’t had any issue relating to the security breach since this whole thing started. I used PayPal as my form of payment and have since I opened an account with Stock.

I had my credit card attached. I don't believe it had anything to do with the form of payment, they just logged into my account after hacking into Stock X. But surely PayPal might have been safer IF it asks for the password each time you use it, but if it just lets you purchase straight up I think it'll be n the same boat.

DAMN! Lowkey should've lmaoo I still have them, trynna see if I can finesse a trade with Round2 for Waverunners and any other 350's used but I doubt they'll do the trade. I was actually gonna wear them today but I'ma give it a few weeks just to be safe.

I had my credit card attached. I don't believe it had anything to do with the form of payment, they just logged into my account after hacking into Stock X. But surely PayPal might have been safer IF it asks for the password each time you use it, but if it just lets you purchase straight up I think it'll be n the same boat.
Exactly. I honestly don’t recall it asking to login into PayPal before completing the purchase but it typically does when I buy from other sites using PayPal. I’ll have to pay more attention to that part of the sale next time I buy from SX.

Did stock x stop adding tax ?

I was just playing around to see a price of shoes to buy and I see that the taxes are gone for my state

does anybody know what happened ?

It's a state by state thing. They'll eventually all have it on all sites.

nyc had the tax since may but now its gone

its strange on my ipad i see no taxes but on my samsung phone there are taxes on items

also on desktop the tap pops up

dont want to make an order and at first it's no tax then there is tax

Last edited:
nyc had the tax since may but now its gone

its strange on my ipad i see no taxes but on my samsung phone there are taxes on items

also on desktop the tap pops up

dont want to make an order and at first it's no tax then there is tax
Yea it's there. Not sure why it's not showing on ipad but if you go all the way to checkout it'll show.

I would like to issue a strong warning to NT'ers considering to use StockX.

I had sold 3 pairs of Yeezy 350's and a pair of Jordan VI on August 5th, they were dropped off via UPS on August 7th. Tracking receipt was provided to StockX. A week later StockX claimed they had received the boxes empty. (UPS tracking label shows the weight of each box).

I was advised StockX would open an investigation with UPS and investigate via their claims department, which I was told would take up to 9 business days. Weeks go by without a follow up. Any of my follow up Emails were ignored for weeks. I reached out to them via Twitter and was told it was being investigated and they would follow up. Weeks more go by without an updated and further Emails with a request for an updated were ignored.

Today I received an Email stating that the claim was denied and I have zero recourse.

I would encourage you to consider alternative options that will support you as the seller and offer you protection as the seller.

I had sold 3 pairs of Yeezy 350's and a pair of Jordan VI on August 5th, they were dropped off via UPS on August 7th. Tracking receipt was provided to StockX. A week later StockX claimed they had received the boxes empty. (UPS tracking label shows the weight of each box).

I was advised StockX would open an investigation with UPS and investigate via their claims department, which I was told would take up to 9 business days. Weeks go by without a follow up. Any of my follow up Emails were ignored for weeks. I reached out to them via Twitter and was told it was being investigated and they would follow up. Weeks more go by without an updated and further Emails with a request for an updated were ignored.

Today I received an Email stating that the claim was denied and I have zero recourse.

I would encourage you to consider alternative options that will support you as the seller and offer you protection as the seller.
Did you contact UPS? I had a box from Nike disappear from my porch a few years. Nike told me to had to go through UPS.

Did you contact UPS? I had a box from Nike disappear from my porch a few years. Nike told me to had to go through UPS.

UPS states claims must be submitted within 60 days.

Reaching out to them to follow up will be my next course of action along with filing a complaint with BBB and contacting a lawyer.

Just wanted to make others aware of the issues / difficulties I've experienced.

There is no contact number to expedite to get any assistance from StockX, which is extremely frustrating as well.

Reaching out to them to follow up will be my next course of action along with filing a complaint with BBB and contacting a lawyer.

There is no contact number to expedite to get any assistance from StockX, which is extremely frustrating as well.
Yea the no phone number part is really the worst part. A billion dollar company should have a ****ing customer service dept.

UPS stated that a claim was opened; however they need to pickup and inspect the packages/boxes with the missing merchandise for them to be able to complete the claim; however StockX never provided the needed boxes back to UPS for them to be able to complete the claim.

Beyond words frustrated with StockX lack of customer service to attempt to resolve this matter for thousands of dollars.

Yea thats on your UPS bruh I would stop going to that one especially if you boxed them up at the store (assuming you did). My homeboy was sending me some TS 1s and took it to UPS dude was boxing up there dude at the store immediately knew it had value he dipped out the store with the quickness. UPS employees be stealing man.

Back
Top Bottom