Has anyone else been using StockX?

Just returned the shoe they sent me the wrong size of. The rep told me they will check to make sure the shoe is in the same condition as sent. I recorded and took pics of both shoes showing the condition and size, the box, etc because I don't want any bull**** from them that I sent them the wrong shoe. Really hope they don't **** this up as well, but I ain't taking any chances with their incompetence.

My return was delivered to Stockx two days ago...No messages from them or anything. I emailed them and they said "We have a lot of incoming orders and will eventually get to it"

Why are returns being mixed with other orders...Will give them a week then Amex is getting a call...

What does this mean? I just bought multiple shoes from stockx, so I have a valid payment method. I haven't sold in a while. Smh
E117359E-93BC-496F-A260-4574CD55720E.jpeg

^card declined

if there's available funds/credit it may be a security decline

this is all assuming the card is not closed or expired

So I just had to update my card info in my seller info, but sucks I missed a sale because of that.

i've been using stockx for a few years now and never had any issues until now.

last week (28th September) I sold a jacket, posted it via UPS and it got delivered to SX on Friday (2nd October), yesterday morning (5th October) I received an email from SX saying my items has arrived for verification and as soon as it passes they'll send me payout, however literally 5 minutes ago I received a parcel from UPS and it's the jacket I sent last week... no email, no note, nothing

any ideas what's going on here?

i've been using stockx for a few years now and never had any issues until now.

last week (28th September) I sold a jacket, posted it via UPS and it got delivered to SX on Friday (2nd October), yesterday morning (5th October) I received an email from SX saying my items has arrived for verification and as soon as it passes they'll send me payout, however literally 5 minutes ago I received a parcel from UPS and it's the jacket I sent last week... no email, no note, nothing

any ideas what's going on here?

check your account and see what the status says. Maybe it failed verification. Did the packaging change from what you used to send it?

check your account and see what the status says. Maybe it failed verification. Did the packaging change from what you used to send it?

Packaging: the same as I have used

I'd be very surprised if it failed verification, it's a Supreme Nike Anorak from few weeks ago and I didn't even take it out of the original packaging before sending it out to StockX...

Packaging: the same as I have used

I'd be very surprised if it failed verification, it's a Supreme Nike Anorak from few weeks ago and I didn't even take it out of the original packaging before sending it out to StockX...

that's weird... if it failed, they normally repackage it and send it back to you. If it came back to you untouched, I would think it was returned by the courier but then it says they received the item. Should prob contact them at this point.

Finally got my refund for the one item I bought through them. Pulled all my active asks a while back, never using this **** again.

What’s the time frame now for Payouts? Sent an item in on Wednesday to the Tempe location and they received it yesterday. But on their site it still says “En route” but when you click on it it says “Delivered” in smaller print. Thought they’re back to normal.

" The service launches this month with the initial authentication of the most popular sneaker styles and brands on the marketplace, and will ramp to include all $100+ sneaker sales by early 2021. "

"Authentication has become an expectation for today's consumers in categories of high passion and high value, and this program makes eBay the most attractive platform for enthusiasts in these categories," says Jordan Sweetnam, SVP and General Manager of eBay North America. "eBay operates the world's most diverse sneaker marketplace – with the widest selection and best prices – and by removing any uncertainty with the buying process, our community can buy and sell with total confidence."

How Authenticity Guarantee Works
When a sneakers purchase is made, the seller ships it directly to eBay's independent third-party authentication facility for a comprehensive, multi-point physical inspection. Following this rigorous assessment, the sneakers are sent via expedited shipping to the buyer. Additional details include:

• Proof of Authentication: Upon receiving the sneakers, the independent authenticator confirms they are consistent with the listing title, description, and images, and then performs a multi-point physical authentication inspection. An eBay tag, guaranteeing its authenticity is attached to the sneakers to finalize the process, driving confidence in the collectibility and resale value.
  • Third-Party Authentication: eBay has partnered with industry leader Sneaker Con to create a new state-of-the-art facility – leveraging the top authenticators in the industry, a robust checklist of product specifications, and best-in-class processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency. With rigorous inspection of the box, shoe, and accessories, the authentication underscores eBay's commitment to giving shoppers exactly what they want.
  • Verified Returns: For sellers who choose to offer returns, eBay's sneaker authentication program ensures the exact item initially sold is returned to the seller, via a verified returns process. Returns are shipped back directly to the authentication center, where the third-party experts verify each item and its condition before returning to the seller.
Learn more about eBay's elevated authentication experience – first launched for luxury watches, and expanding soon to collectible sneakers – at ebay.com/buyauthentic."

What’s the time frame now for Payouts? Sent an item in on Wednesday to the Tempe location and they received it yesterday. But on their site it still says “En route” but when you click on it it says “Delivered” in smaller print. Thought they’re back to normal.

that just means that it hasn't been logged in as received on their end yet. I sent an item last Monday and it arrived Wednesday. They didn't update it to received until this morning. It just got authenticated and I got paid like an hour later.

Back
Top Bottom