Has anyone ever had a celebs phone number??

Got Gangsta Boo's number.... She cool. F'real. :lol:

Skrillex :lol:

Skrillex :lol:
quote]

Last edited:
Jayz
Kanye
Morgan freeman
The rock
Adam morrison
Emeril lagassi
Lil wayne's weed man
Sway
Ralph nader
jaden smith

This thread is dumb as hell

Derrell Revis
Deion Sanders
Antonio Cromartie
Bobby Bowden
Tim Tebow
Joe Haden
Ray Lewis
Devin Hester
Marcus Jordan
Uncle Luke
just to name a few of the BIG names
basically anybody in football in the florida area past and present
went to a well known high school for football got linked up with a lot of mentors as u can see

I woudn't take relationship advice from Deion....contraceptives advice from Cro, but I would take legal advice from Ray Lewis and Tebow has some good vibes. Very diverse group of mentors there.

My homie once prank called the wrestler matt morgan (or sumtin like that dont remember his name) and he swears that randy ortan picked up and said "ya N's are annoying" and hung up :lol:

knew some kid who had this one pr0nstars number his name was like ron or rudy hes this old guy guy with a mustache and really fat been in err prono ever made forgot his name tho.

i once talked to selena gomez on myspace. but i didnt have disney channel so i thought she was a random broad

My friend had ozzy's daughter's us cell # but went straight to voicemail and it was filled.......man I dislike that chick.

Columbus Short
Jackie Long
Joel David Moore
Christina Milian
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Nick Cannon
Josh Hutcherson
Francia Raisa

I know I have some more, can't think of them right now.

my friend gave me Jose Lima's phone number... we used to call him after leaving the bars just to hear his voicemail...

"Hello, you have reached Jose... leave a message... IT'S LIMA TIME BEBE"

it was super hilarious... until he randomly died :stoneface:

I'm friends with Kurt Travis so I get numbers from him hahahaha & that douchebag Jonny Craig's number as well as the entire Circa Survive crew.

Mainstream celeb was probably Jennifer Lopez. Mom's friend is good friends with her. He knew her since before that *** job.

Jerry Hughes
Virgil Abloh
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Aaron Jones
Robert Griffin 3
Curren$y
Mike Dean
Henz0 if he counts

Had access to Cristiano Ronaldo and most of Manchester United players numbers about 4 years ago

Back
Top Bottom