Has anyone ever had a "Final Grade" bumped up 1%?

that 2nd response from the pic is wild. First, someone superior intellect isn't correct but damn, if that's real, they really telling dude to be happy that smarter ppl are friends with him or just get dumber friends?

Had an 89.489 or something like that. Talked to the teacher and was like it should be rounded up to 89.5 and that should be rounded up to 90 and she was like okey doke and did it for me. One of the coolest teachers I ever had.

Most professors hold those grades tight, and if you didn't get the A, or B in their eyes you don't deserve it.
Ex. Had an 89.5 & 89.6 in 2 classes last semester both professors said good luck next time. I about drop kicked them

Last edited:
This is 1 of a host of times where 1 of your comparisons had absolutely nothing to do with the other :lol: :lol:

Pretty simple comparison. You earn your pay check so the amount is not negotionable, similar to you earning your grade so your final score isn't negotiable. Your critial thinking skills need practice. :smh:

Get on your knees and fix it.
laugh.gif

This is 1 of a host of times where 1 of your comparisons had absolutely nothing to do with the other :lol: :lol:

Pretty simple comparison. You earn your pay check so the amount is not negotionable, similar to you earning your grade so your final score isn't negotiable. Your critial thinking skills need practice. :smh:

Your paycheck is pretty set based on the hours you work and the wage scale. Pretty cut and dry. Your grades can include a multitude of factors by the time they actually hit the grade book. So there's actually nothing wrong with my critical thinking skills at all. You should sharpen yours before any GREs/MCATs/LSATs in the future.

Your paycheck is pretty set based on the hours you work and the wage scale. Pretty cut and dry. Your grades can include a multitude of factors by the time they actually hit the grade book. So there's actually nothing wrong with my critical thinking skills at all. You should sharpen yours before any GREs/MCATs/LSATs in the future.

The simple fact that your professor can choose to bump your grade should show dude why his comparison is wrong. :lol:

Yeah. My english teacher gave me the worst grades for my papers. Ended up having a D as my final grade.

But there was the reflection paper. I said I deserve at least a C. I been busting my *** this semester

Got a C

I had a prof change my grade from a 78 to a 81 because I went to class and to his office hours. It's possible, if you have a good relationship with your prof.

Last semester I took chemistry, got a 55 on my first exam. I told him I wanted a B he said "If you help me, I'll help you." From then on, I went to my professor's office twice per week, asked a lot of questions in lecture and recitation, and went over exams. Guess what I got as a final grade?

B. 
nthat.gif

Last semester I took chemistry, got a 55 on my first exam. I told him I wanted a B he said "If you help me, I'll help you." From then on, I went to my professor's office twice per week, asked a lot of questions in lecture and recitation, and went over exams. Guess what I got as a final grade?

B. :nthat:

Thought this was gonna take a bad turn :lol:

No tony. Lol :rofl:
I actually had an independent study, we met I'm his office for about an hour a week and discussed the philosophy of race. Cool old white dude, helped shape a lot of my ideals about racial, social, cultural identity.

I do the same thing.. Have not had any C's yet.. But have struggled to get some B's.. I stay in office hours and asking teachers what I don't understand.. Let them know I care and I feel in the end if I am borderline they will come through... I will at least know I have done all I can, but you have to be on that stuff the whole semester, not just come at the end of the semester with that 79 grade..

I had a 92.97% in one of my classes this past semester. The professor gave me an A- instead of an A.
indifferent.gif

Then I realized that he didn't give me my lecture points, so I emailed him a spreadsheet of what my grade should be with attendance. He said his spreadsheet calculator was still giving me an A-, but since I showed him my calculations (which were correct) and the fact that I was only 0.03% short to begin with, he changed my grade to an A. I REALLY needed that for my overall GPA.

I'm chillin' now!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom