Has anyone smashed a chick that was even remotely famous?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

i also hit a americas next top model top 20 chick. jessica houston. idk if she still modelin, but a scooped the broad at dennys on century by LAX and hit her off in the lincoln on a hot day with the ac pumpin at like 3pm on manchester and crenshaw over by rallys on a backstreet on some hood %$%.
that rally's is down the street from my crib!
eek.gif
Used to stop by there and cop cheeseburgers after I got off the 210....rolled up to the window wit' $1.15 EXACT on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Moms house used to be down the street from there before she moved... Damn I be feenin' for them burgers homie. I miss the good ol'saturday night Crenshaw cruises
tired.gif
.... nostalgia

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

jacob(jumpman247)

if you're not lying, pm me.

cause we have something in common. cept it involved her, me and my ex.

haha...but i dont belive u cause ur weird. i snuck in some pics, but i aint tryin to ruin shortys
carrer over NT. i learned my lesson.

also, jazmine cashmere, the model "dizney" (check her site i dreamofdizney.com)
and a few other chicks i will never name.

and i got pix to verify all this that you guys will never see.
i only trust a few NT cats nowadays.

belive me or not, but HBW has ric flair swag.
Timeout.
Riddle me this fam, how you smash all these broads and yet couldn't last one MEASLY second off the NeXt bus?

laugh.gif
I knew it would come out. this post makes me laugh tho

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

i also hit a americas next top model top 20 chick. jessica houston. idk if she still modelin, but a scooped the broad at dennys on century by LAX and hit her off in the lincoln on a hot day with the ac pumpin at like 3pm on manchester and crenshaw over by rallys on a backstreet on some hood %$%.
that rally's is down the street from my crib!
eek.gif
Used to stop by there and cop cheeseburgers after I got off the 210....rolled up to the window wit' $1.15 EXACT on the reg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i took shorty to do her taxes at that lil h&r block where they built that new lil shoppin center on the corner then she bought me some wingstop and i had to return the favor.

but im not some #!%%$. whats up though shorty? how u look like?
grin.gif

But seriously, hows this possible and you got next'd so quick? Possible dream after getting high?

baby boy.
i was on a bus with every possible guy.
a tall skinny white guy. a mid height, kinda buff white guy. a short buff pretty boy black guy. a mid height, ok lookin black guy, and me. a big ++% kinda tall black guy.
WE ALL GOT NEXTED! EVERYONE. jesus christ. what show was ya'll watchin? ya'll turn it off after me? and the whole thing was scripted.
she nexted everyone cause she had a man in real life. and i still smashed.
please hop off.
atleast i was on tv. and people reconzie me almost every day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I hit this chick that was mad cool with Ananda from MTV. I think they went to school together or something. Never got the chance to meet her though.
17bktz.jpg

Which one was she fam.. dont lie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nters and their memories
smh.gif
roll.gif
Damn and some black folks call white kids nerds. Im just assuming you are black by the races of the girls you smashed.

I smashed J`Kwons cousin on the regular..........Probably the closest ive ever gotten to someone famous

see this is why i dont share nothin with ya'll.

ducktales?

come on fam. i thought we was cool crank.

let me explain somethin to ya'll.
my life is different from ya'll.

last year for a solid 3 months, me and my boy Jay popped bottles (plural ya'll bottles are plural) every single night.
i cracked jazmine cashmere at club "the day after" in VIP while smush parker was trying to call her to his lil sofa. we had 2 sofas on lock. and itwas just 2 cats.
in those 3 months i smashed about 24 chicks. and 3 of them were ones NT would lust/ does lust after.
and this is real talk.
if you guys werent so damn grimey and wouldnt put me on blast i'd have no problem sharing my wealth with everyone.
i mean if you came to the crib, i got like a 2gig folder of get it crackin pics involving myself.
ya'll are so salty sometimes it amazes me how ya'll dont die of high blood pressure.
not everyone is a liar people.
ya'll just hate me cause of some made up ihop bs and think im some magical herb.
i pray none of ya'll come to the summit. ill uninvite you.

/thread. no more sharing nothin.

ducktales?

last year for a solid 3 months, me and my boy Jay popped bottles (plural ya'll bottles are plural) every single night.
i cracked jazmine cashmere at club "the day after" in VIP while smush parker was trying to call her to his lil sofa. we had 2 sofas on lock. and it was just 2 cats.
in those 3 months i smashed about 24 chicks. and 3 of them were ones NT would lust/ does lust after.
and this is real talk.
if you guys werent so damn grimey and wouldnt put me on blast i'd have no problem sharing my wealth with everyone.
i mean if you came to the crib, i got like a 2gig folder of get it crackin pics involving myself.
ya'll are so salty sometimes it amazes me how ya'll dont die of high blood pressure.
ya'll just hate me cause of some made up ihop bs and think im some magical herb.

you still got next'd in .5 seconds tho. so basically your life is worthless.

HBW you my dude man, I'm just saying we know you got proof, but you never proved it bruh
laugh.gif

last year for a solid 3 months, me and my boy Jay popped bottles (plural ya'll bottles are plural)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

ducktales?

i cracked jazmine cashmere at club "the day after" in VIP while smush parker was trying to call her to his lil sofa. we had 2 sofas on lock. and it was just 2 cats.
and this is real talk.

you still got next'd in .5 seconds tho. so basically your life is worthless.
roll.gif

Am I the only one who never knew dude was on next?...which episode?.....

Any ways I messed with a Twolves Cheerleader, but she was blah. I was on straight groupie status
smh.gif

ducktales?

and this is real talk.

Why not start your own thread of knowledge and pics

Back
Top Bottom