has eminem really been wit mariah?

dudes always sayin that he be with mariah and she is always denying it. is there any proof that he WAS wit her or anything??

I think there's a voice mail somewhere of her calling him, but I don't think realistically that much happened. Maybe, MAYBE he hit, but obviously,he's acting all scorned and she doesn't care.

from what i remember hearing, they had something happen between them and she left a voicemail on his machine that he was about to release but she threatenedall kinds of lawsuits and so they never came out, which led most to assume that whatever she said on them was not a good look for her

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

He played the voicemail at the Anger Management 3 tour ... right before "Puke" came on ... haha
And what was on the voicemail?

Somebody answer ^ please
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'd been wondering what was good wit them for quite some time..

things like this about em really take away from him ... dissing pop stars and +!@ ... not a good look for em, waste of album space and talent

"Reportedly, during his recent Anger Management tour Eminem plays a clip of Carey's hit "We Belong Together" and then allegedly plays a clipfrom one of Mariah's voice mail messages that says, "I heard you were getting back with your ex-wife. Why won't you see me? Why won't you callme? You're not calling me." He then pretends to vomit and starts singing his hit "Puke.""

source = http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-18-2005-75069.asp

who cares?

ya'll acting like your girl was a virgin before you met her...and if she really was, its 09 and she is probably in the minority where you live.

He has been with her

but i dont think he smashed

eminem said she was really on a high-chair acting like a queen & he wasnt feeling it

so he stop messing with her pretty much cause she was " Diva" & Eminem is used to "Kim" Type of Girls

he aint smash trust that ....he just bitter he passed up on that box

afterwards looking at it

i would be heated i passed up on that booty.....i'll marry her also
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom