has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Ah the Kobe hate is strong and the lebron bandwagon is heavy on NT. My how we forget
laugh.gif
... Man kobe gets back healthy andactually practices w/ the team he's still the best SG n the league. Lakeshow get sme youth at the PG and grab a spot up shooter and we back n the finals like boston was last yr

Ah the Kobe hate is strong and the lebron bandwagon is heavy on NT. My how we forget
laugh.gif
... Man kobe gets back healthy andactually practices w/ the team he's still the best SG n the league. Lakeshow get sme youth at the PG and grab a spot up shooter and we back n the finals like boston was last yr

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif

Um how is the kobe hate strong heavy? I guess we might as well forget that over half of the threads in S&T are in one fashion or another geared towards hating LeBron. Hell there are even threads in General towards hate for LeBron. Iuno about the rest of the lames but no one hating on Kobe. He is a top 5 player and one of the greatest players to play the game but yall who giving him bj's are acting as if he is the same player he was 4 yrs ago or what not and he isnt. The lakers are a good team, and a playoff team but with mike brown and aging players, and kobe game going on the decline, they arent the mighty force they once were.

laugh.gif

Um how is the kobe hate strong heavy? I guess we might as well forget that over half of the threads in S&T are in one fashion or another geared towards hating LeBron. Hell there are even threads in General towards hate for LeBron. Iuno about the rest of the lames but no one hating on Kobe. He is a top 5 player and one of the greatest players to play the game but yall who giving him bj's are acting as if he is the same player he was 4 yrs ago or what not and he isnt. The lakers are a good team, and a playoff team but with mike brown and aging players, and kobe game going on the decline, they arent the mighty force they once were.

I think this is it in terms of Kobe winning his last champion ship ring with the Lakers, unless he gets traded to the Mavs or Heat which is very very unlikely as both teams already have outstandind go-to-guys and adding a dominant player like Kobe might be rather contraproductive.

Not saying that the Lakers and Kobe are not playoff contenders, but i think they had their best days already.
Nothing lasts forever.

I think this is it in terms of Kobe winning his last champion ship ring with the Lakers, unless he gets traded to the Mavs or Heat which is very very unlikely as both teams already have outstandind go-to-guys and adding a dominant player like Kobe might be rather contraproductive.

Not saying that the Lakers and Kobe are not playoff contenders, but i think they had their best days already.
Nothing lasts forever.

I hope not! Who else is going to entertain me with the Kobe hate? The haters are actually the ones that make me like him.

I remember some German broadcaster said that Kobe will be much more exhausted than Jordan because he started the NBA at 19 and had no break in his
career. MJ started with 22 and had 1,5 seasons left out before he returned to the NBA at the age of 32 (which is Kobe's current age).

We can be glad that Kobe is a player without frequent injury problems. 

Hope he can provide us several seasons with nice game.

Even if he cannot win a championship anymore, there is no reason to disrespect him.

He proved that he can win championships without Shaq and played very well in the 

2008 olympics in Beijing.

Players like Patrick Ewing or Charles Barkley had no championship rings and yet they

belong to the hall of fame because they were really great players but just unlucky in the finals.

I remember some German broadcaster said that Kobe will be much more exhausted than Jordan because he started the NBA at 19 and had no break in his
career. MJ started with 22 and had 1,5 seasons left out before he returned to the NBA at the age of 32 (which is Kobe's current age).

We can be glad that Kobe is a player without frequent injury problems. 

Hope he can provide us several seasons with nice game.

Even if he cannot win a championship anymore, there is no reason to disrespect him.

He proved that he can win championships without Shaq and played very well in the 

2008 olympics in Beijing.

Players like Patrick Ewing or Charles Barkley had no championship rings and yet they

belong to the hall of fame because they were really great players but just unlucky in the finals.

I hope not! Who else is going to entertain me with the Kobe hate? The haters are actually the ones that make me like him.

im not gonna say no, but the window is closing and closing fast. OKC will dominate the west for the next few years

kobe still gonna be top 5 when its all said and done

im not gonna say no, but the window is closing and closing fast. OKC will dominate the west for the next few years

kobe still gonna be top 5 when its all said and done

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

noooooo actually read the beginning of thee threads on here, most of the threads start off as undercover ways to slurp lebron and or the heat, then thats when all the other team fans start coming in and calling out all of the lebron/heat fans foolish claims.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

noooooo actually read the beginning of thee threads on here, most of the threads start off as undercover ways to slurp lebron and or the heat, then thats when all the other team fans start coming in and calling out all of the lebron/heat fans foolish claims.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career.
Signing Mike Brown as head coach is a good start.
It is Mike Brown, not Tim Floyd for Christ Sake...  Coached 5 years and had a .663 win percentage...  2 60+ win seasons...  Look at the top % coaches only 4 have posted a better percentage (he falls about 1 season short of the official NBA stat qualification ranking)..

How this guy gets absolutely no credit for how far the Cavs got is beyond me..
I suppose Erik Spoelstra is a great coach too, right?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career.
Signing Mike Brown as head coach is a good start.
It is Mike Brown, not Tim Floyd for Christ Sake...  Coached 5 years and had a .663 win percentage...  2 60+ win seasons...  Look at the top % coaches only 4 have posted a better percentage (he falls about 1 season short of the official NBA stat qualification ranking)..

How this guy gets absolutely no credit for how far the Cavs got is beyond me..
I suppose Erik Spoelstra is a great coach too, right?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

Ok so the 2 lbj/heat hate threads, the drose is better then lbj, the kobe is the best player in nba, the heat wont win championship, the lebron hairline, the pippen is foolish for thinking lbj could be the best player ever are threads started to slurp lbj? Please stay in school.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

Ok so the 2 lbj/heat hate threads, the drose is better then lbj, the kobe is the best player in nba, the heat wont win championship, the lebron hairline, the pippen is foolish for thinking lbj could be the best player ever are threads started to slurp lbj? Please stay in school.

why dont you actually read the beggining of those threads before you talk next time....

-The Drose is better then Lebron thread started out with everyone saying how stupid the writer was, untill the heat/lebron fans came in and started going overboard on how its not even close and how overated Drose is.

-The Pippen says Lebron is the best player in the League thread started with everyone ragging on Pippen for always hating on MJ, untill the Lebron fans came in and started trying to %@@@ on every player in the league (MJ, Kobe, Bird) and making outragous claims that they dont even believe (Bird is a one dimensional player)

-Ill give u the LBJ/heat hate thread but lets not forget about the Kobe/Laker hate thread thats been around much much longer

-Lets not Forget the "Heat are Stacked!!???" thread that was made to just say the heat arent stacked and that Lebron is just too good

-what about the thread were posting in? acting like  Kobe isnt still an all star player, and stands no chance because the heat/bulls are "only gonna get better"

-Kobe is the best in the nba, and heat wont win a championship arent even any recent threads

-The hairline one is the only other one hating on Lebron and that doesent even have anything to do with basketball ability

why dont you actually read the beggining of those threads before you talk next time....

-The Drose is better then Lebron thread started out with everyone saying how stupid the writer was, untill the heat/lebron fans came in and started going overboard on how its not even close and how overated Drose is.

-The Pippen says Lebron is the best player in the League thread started with everyone ragging on Pippen for always hating on MJ, untill the Lebron fans came in and started trying to %@@@ on every player in the league (MJ, Kobe, Bird) and making outragous claims that they dont even believe (Bird is a one dimensional player)

-Ill give u the LBJ/heat hate thread but lets not forget about the Kobe/Laker hate thread thats been around much much longer

-Lets not Forget the "Heat are Stacked!!???" thread that was made to just say the heat arent stacked and that Lebron is just too good

-what about the thread were posting in? acting like  Kobe isnt still an all star player, and stands no chance because the heat/bulls are "only gonna get better"

-Kobe is the best in the nba, and heat wont win a championship arent even any recent threads

-The hairline one is the only other one hating on Lebron and that doesent even have anything to do with basketball ability

Back
Top Bottom