has kobe bryant won his last ring?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol at people saying kobe should join another team to chase a ring like he doesent already have 5
This..........  But not really. Kobe is a competitor. I can guarantee you he would rather win with another team than lose with with lakers. He wanted to get traded when he had 3 rings. The only thing is I don't think he would accept coming of the bench.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol at people saying kobe should join another team to chase a ring like he doesent already have 5
This..........  But not really. Kobe is a competitor. I can guarantee you he would rather win with another team than lose with with lakers. He wanted to get traded when he had 3 rings. The only thing is I don't think he would accept coming of the bench.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yall ain't getting CP3 or Dwight . It's over . DEAL WITH IT

j11v2h.jpg

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career. Maybe after he retires the Lakers can be that bad, but not before.

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career. Maybe after he retires the Lakers can be that bad, but not before.

Personally, I think the window has closed. He's a lot older than his age in terms of NBA years and he has extreme mileage on the odometer. They will still be a top team in the West, but I don't see any championship runs left.

Personally, I think the window has closed. He's a lot older than his age in terms of NBA years and he has extreme mileage on the odometer. They will still be a top team in the West, but I don't see any championship runs left.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career.
Signing Mike Brown as head coach is a good start.

When he wanted to get traded we had Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starters.....This isn't the same Laker team and it will never get to that point this late into his career.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

i just smoked some e crack.   mike brown is going to become the nba's version of bill bellicheck.    bellicheck failed in cleveland which is a city known for L's and failure and became considered a genius when he went to a well know franchise.

mike brown it's your turn now baby
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

hey i can hope and think positive right?

i just smoked some e crack.   mike brown is going to become the nba's version of bill bellicheck.    bellicheck failed in cleveland which is a city known for L's and failure and became considered a genius when he went to a well know franchise.

mike brown it's your turn now baby
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

hey i can hope and think positive right?

Dwight = Chicago.

I'm a Bulls fan but there is no way that happens. The front office would have too much pride to admit they %@%**! up on Boozer (I'm assuming he would be included in the deal) and they still have to extend Rose.

Dwight = Chicago.

I'm a Bulls fan but there is no way that happens. The front office would have too much pride to admit they %@%**! up on Boozer (I'm assuming he would be included in the deal) and they still have to extend Rose.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Dwight = Chicago.

Just remember where you heard it first when it happens.

Dwight = Chicago.

It is Mike Brown, not Tim Floyd for Christ Sake...  Coached 5 years and had a .663 win percentage...  2 60+ win seasons...  Look at the top % coaches only 4 have posted a better percentage (he falls about 1 season short of the official NBA stat qualification ranking)..

How this guy gets absolutely no credit for how far the Cavs got is beyond me..

It is Mike Brown, not Tim Floyd for Christ Sake...  Coached 5 years and had a .663 win percentage...  2 60+ win seasons...  Look at the top % coaches only 4 have posted a better percentage (he falls about 1 season short of the official NBA stat qualification ranking)..

Dwight = Chicago.

Well hopefully you're right. 
laugh.gif

Dwight = Chicago.

Well hopefully you're right. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

because of Lebron Raymond James

Originally Posted by Essential1

because of Lebron Raymond James

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Kobe should join the bulls
pimp.gif

Rose

Kobe

JN

Odom

Gasol

Try to get gasol and odom in the package…….
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Yo that would be a sick line up. That team would be near unstoppable
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Kobe should join the bulls
pimp.gif

Rose

Kobe

JN

Odom

Gasol

Try to get gasol and odom in the package…….
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Yo that would be a sick line up. That team would be near unstoppable
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom