Has the baggy basketball short trend gone too far? vol. an investigative report

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

los_angeles_lakers_short_shorts_derek_fisher.jpg
11jrj2t.jpg

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm 6' 225. Straight 3XL+ If possible

My dad is 6'2 200, and he wears a medium/large in most shorts, which end up covering his knee/ending mid knee. No offense but how the @#$% are you wearing 3XL????
No way a medium is coming down to your dads knees at 6'2 unless he is all torso or he wears his shorts like this, pause, not to mention the waist is going to be hella tiht
Spoiler [+]
pvqIwDNuWqdpfb8mxA4LXlkio1_500.jpg

No,he is not all torso. I'm talking about typical basketball shorts here, which are always oversized. That is why I asked how someone at 6 feet could possible wear 3XL basketball shorts.
You know how much easier it is to run in proper fitting bball shorts? And I'm not talking about short shorts either. Mine end at mid knee/below the knee (Which is how BBall shorts used to fit until a couple years ago anyways). My medium Jordan shorts from 04 would be an XXS in 2011 JB sizing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm 6' 225. Straight 3XL+ If possible

My dad is 6'2 200, and he wears a medium/large in most shorts, which end up covering his knee/ending mid knee. No offense but how the @#$% are you wearing 3XL????
No way a medium is coming down to your dads knees at 6'2 unless he is all torso or he wears his shorts like this, pause, not to mention the waist is going to be hella tiht
Spoiler [+]
pvqIwDNuWqdpfb8mxA4LXlkio1_500.jpg

No,he is not all torso. I'm talking about typical basketball shorts here, which are always oversized. That is why I asked how someone at 6 feet could possible wear 3XL basketball shorts.
You know how much easier it is to run in proper fitting bball shorts? And I'm not talking about short shorts either. Mine end at mid knee/below the knee (Which is how BBall shorts used to fit until a couple years ago anyways). My medium Jordan shorts from 04 would be an XXS in 2011 JB sizing 
laugh.gif

Champion shorts at Target for $10 each. They last forever, colors don't fade.

Champion shorts at Target for $10 each. They last forever, colors don't fade.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sorry metrosexual dressing better folks, basketball shorts have ALWAYS had a pass of

Stayin in da baggy era...no ballers is revertin back to da

Larry bird, john stockton shorts.... showin ur knees playin ball =fruity square biz.
laugh.gif
Shut that ignorant #@$%% up. Wearing form fitting shorts ≠ fruity
You know what they say, the most insecure ones are the ones on the down low...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sorry metrosexual dressing better folks, basketball shorts have ALWAYS had a pass of

Stayin in da baggy era...no ballers is revertin back to da

Larry bird, john stockton shorts.... showin ur knees playin ball =fruity square biz.
laugh.gif
Shut that ignorant #@$%% up. Wearing form fitting shorts ≠ fruity
You know what they say, the most insecure ones are the ones on the down low...

NBA players have their shorts a bit above the knee. Its obviously easier to run with your shorts at the "proper" length. But having them loose is hella more comfy.

Back
Top Bottom