Has the economy affected the shoes you buy?

Like some others said^^^^, I've been buying more this year than ever. I usually average 2 pair a month. So far this year I copped 20 pair of Jays, mostlyscoping ebay for the deals to ease the pockets alittle.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gillden

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

in sadi arabia gas is 45 cent a gallon

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
before we slammed IRAQ , they were paying 10cents a gallon, but no since they have that pipeline goin from iraq to saudi arabia...they payin almostas much as we are..

yes in a major way
1.jordans are comming out almost every weekend
2.like someone else stated i have had to pick and choose the most important jays that i want the most
3.gas is on drugs and going up every other day
4.hours are cut down with the increase of employees (less money for jordans)
and ext..............................................the list could go on for ever this maddness has to end somewhere never thought they would charge consumersto put they bag on the plane thats how you know the world is changing

I only buy the Jordans that are my personal favorites. I've purchased two Countdown packs so far and will probably only spring for the December pack. Besides...I'll have to stop at some point because I'm running out of closet space.
laugh.gif

yeah, I have slowed WAY down.

I have only purchased the CDPs and the 23s (sans Titanium).

All other kicks have been clearance, or outlets.

And I dont even think about getting apparel without a friends and family 30% off coupon, I dont care how bad I want it.

yea gas is just sad

(spell check) in sadi arabia gas is 45 cent a gallon

i thougt the hole point of this war was for oil? well bush if thats all u wanted at least make gas prices low since u sent are army there i just dont understand it

hole
roll.gif

who cares about canada any way^

It's this exact kind of attitude that gives canadians (and a large part of the rest of the world) a legitimate reason to stereotype many americans asegotistical, selfish idiots. I was born and raised (and still live) in California so save the flaming.

Yes and no. I still buy all the J's I want, but it has limited me to how many of each shoe I buy. If I were in the financial position I was in two yearsago, I wouldnt hesitate to but 4 or 5 pairs of the same sneak if I really was feelin it, but now Im a little more concious to how I splurge and now I mightonly buy 1 or 2 pairs. It doesnt help the fact that alot of kicks Im bein forced into buying doubles of that I dont want to because theyre paired with kicks Ireally like

...canada gets free health care though...why complain about gas?

Yeah true, but have you seen the process they go through to get checked out when something wrong with them occurs??? You'll find better service at theDMV!! And to answer this thread's question, not so much the economy, but the crap that JB is putting out over the last (almost) 2 years is really affectingmy buying decisions............

Nope, just had to find a way to get extra money, I actually picked up a Second Job about 5 months ago delivering Drinks and snacks to a spanish dating gameshow
smokin.gif
. Gettin' Paid $600 every week for about 5 hours of work
grin.gif

I don't know if it's the economy but I'm not foolish enough to spend $350+ on a stupid pack of shoes. I love Jordans as much as the next guy butthis is a joke.

roll.gif
Wozman23 wrote:

Some people would believe i have an addiction to Jordans.

I, however, only buy shoes to help out the economy and this lovely country of ours...USA!!!...USA!!!

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I don't know if it's the economy but I'm not foolish enough to spend $350+ on a stupid pack of shoes. I love Jordans as much as the next guy but this is a joke.
I agree

Originally Posted by LWBaller425

...canada gets free health care though...why complain about gas?

Yeah true, but have you seen the process they go through to get checked out when something wrong with them occurs??? You'll find better service at the DMV!!............

Not to take this too far off topic, but what "process" are you referring to? If something seriously wrong occurs, there's no waitat all. If it's something minor, you may have to wait a while... but either way, at least we know at the end of it you're not going to pay anything. Much better, IMO, than having a healthcare system run by insurance companies.

Having said all that, my father is American... born and raised in NYC. He served 14 months in Viet Nam. My grandfather, also born and raised in NYC, servedin WWII and lost a leg in battle... both raised me to love America, which I do, and I have dual citizenship, so don't think I'm some"foreigner" who's going to be bashing the U.S. in any way... but when it comes to health care, I'm glad I'm north of the border.

...oh... and I haven't stopped buying J's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I don't know if it's the economy but I'm not foolish enough to spend $350+ on a stupid pack of shoes. I love Jordans as much as the next guy but this is a joke.

Well, most of the people on here are children or don't have children, own houses, cars, work, volunteer, etc. For those of us who do. Its affecting. Mangas prices, food, as well as home amenities are increasing. So it affects how, what, and when I purchase jordans because shoes for a collection are NOT ANECESSITY.

not really, all the necessities are still being fulfilled, already have my Jordans IV to IX, i don't know about next year or in 2 when they start droppingOG colors!

Back
Top Bottom