Has There Ever Been A Real World Fight Because Of Anything Said On NikeTalk?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

ISkateNikes and HBW

HBW pulled his IP and asked son to go to iHop with him
laugh.gif
For the next 4 days HBW rode by ISNs crib but HBW never found him.

Also there were nudes posted by ISN of his girl in the OTHER forum because HBW said dude gets no women
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ISkateNikes and HBW

laugh.gif
For the next 4days HBW rode by ISNs crib but HBW never found him.

Also there were nudes posted by ISN of his girl in the OTHER forum because HBW said dude gets no women
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Haha, like when the nter who got scammed found out where the other nter lived and went to his apartment. Anybody got that pic saved of the door barely cracked open and like 4 faces peakin out?
roll.gif

2dlu934.jpg

What the.........
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wasnt there one when someone got scammed, got a bunch of NTers to go to the guys house, announced it on NT and when they got there, there was like 10 goons onfront of the guys house and the NTers left.

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Haha, like when the nter who got scammed found out where the other nter lived and went to his apartment. Anybody got that pic saved of the door barely cracked open and like 4 faces peakin out?
roll.gif

2dlu934.jpg

What the.........
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember seeing this, hows that dude even human? dude looks like a damn sesame street puppet
eek.gif

while we on the subject...kazzan? mayor?
Where did that go?

laugh.gif
at kazzans son looking like that bobby hill dude who got roasted in that one pyp

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

original was my dude King Crop going to Philly to slap up PhillyHova..he never showed..there were pics of JJ waiting on his corner eating a donut.

laugh.gif
classic thread from way back in the early days when summits were morepopular.

Ninjahood VS ABH was my fave, kuz I followed it from beginning. Mods no where to be found.
ISN Vs Sais was gunny as well. I think when ISN got locked was even funnier, the PS' were OD.
The SooFresh iish was funny/outtaline when the bullet was posted.

ISkateNikes and HBW

laugh.gif
For the next 4 days HBW rode by ISNs crib but HBW never found him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

wheres the .gif of HBW comin out the IHOP?

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ikari XD

anything is possible once you see an NTer's name put on a bullet
roll.gif
roll.gif

258t05f.jpg

eek.gif
backstory?
[Lil Wayne]Put your name on the bullet, make you feel special [/Lil Wayne]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Back in the day ('04 if I remember correctly), two dudes from the Bay Area had some sort of beef. It escalated into a scene out of Braveheartallegedly, where a convoy of cars lay in wait for one of the dudes to come through. The guy smartened up when he saw a legion of folks out to get him, so hewent home and put the other dude's name on a bullet. Amends were quickly made once the bullet was posted.

original was my dude King Crop going to Philly to slap up PhillyHova..he never showed..there were pics of JJ waiting on his corner eating a donut.

Is that when Henz was whipping the PT Cruiser
nerd.gif

wasn't there one where an nter got scammed and they went over to their house with rakes and shovels lol??

so did haze and ninjahood ever fight? i read 25 pages of that post and they never did, did they later in the post?

laugh.gif
Came in here just to post the same thing. King Crop took pics of the street, the clock in his Chevy, donut shop, everything. I wish PhillyHova still posted, because his posts were the funniest thing I've ever read
nelson-muntz.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
classic thread from way back in the early days when summits were morepopular.
Word, that was back in the Throwback Era's prime.  JJ had one of the best collections of anyone on this board, and no one really liked PhillyHova, so they were bound to get into it sooner than later.
laugh.gif

I can't remember anything of an actual fight occuring. Cats be too scared talkin mad reckless on the screen but when push comes to shove nothing happens. Most ya'll just talking about NT beefs

ninjahood vs abh. abh supposedly went to the meet up spot and ninja was nowhere to be found, then went ghost for a year.
wasn't it HUSTLIN ON YOU involved in the Soo Fresh bullet scheme?
DOM vs The Real Hundreds. Dudes just never met up and i believe hundreds is in Tokyo. Dude had the freshest fits...
HBW vs ISN. ISN snitched to hbw's current j/o? HBW went out to get dude but isn was ghost... later on sent to jail for robbing a kids bape hoodie
MyT vs ISN
Mayor vs NT

etc..etc..

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

wasnt there one when someone got scammed, got a bunch of NTers to go to the guys house, announced it on NT and when they got there, there was like 10 goons onfront of the guys house and the NTers left.

I dont know the back story though

DOM vs The Real Hundreds. Dudes just never met up and i believe hundreds is in Tokyo. Dude had the freshest fits...

Dom pouring out the bottle of Old E on someones grave with "The Real Hundreds" taped to it,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Dom pouring out the bottle of Old E on someones grave with "The Real Hundreds" taped to it,
roll.gif

"R.I.P Stussy hat."
laugh.gif

yep. every1 is 6'4" and buffed out and a gangmember of some sort.

im still waiting for the day we can have a huge nt summit with name tags.

Back
Top Bottom