Has this been the week of the year thread wise on here?

The Rockdeep thread is good, but it is nowhere close to that Screech thread in JB forum a couple years ago.

I dont think they deleted it by accident, i know moneymike and some other dude was going at it so that could have been the reason.

yes it was my G , and im glad me you and others had a huge part in it . will be a classic for ever.

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

any cliff notes on the localhookupz thread?? I'm so mad I just let that one slide
word, i would see it but never clicked on it... 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
-William Rivera aka Mr Niketalk who browses the actual shoe forums (Nike, Nike Retro, Jordan Brand) claims himself as  the king of NT and that he is Niketalk.

-Ninjahood stumbles upon a 14 yr old female's pg on localhookups.com

-Looks at her friends list and sees 2 NT'ers-smoothrick007 and Wilbur Rivera

-Smoothrick007 shows up and makes up lame story but everyone knows and hates will rivera so he gets clowned the most

-Mass photoshops, gifs, and hilarity ensues into a 60+ page thread

-Wilbur also says that he will be waiting for a NT'er to say something to him at the upcoming foam release at HOHNY so he can "beat him down"

-Multiple NT'ers say that they will be at the foam release with a video camera

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I dont think they deleted it by accident, i know moneymike and some other dude was going at it so that could have been the reason.

if thats the case dirt needs to be dug up on moneymike because if im not mistaken he was defending pedopire.

To all the guys that's going to the HOH release, ya'll better put up a youtube video is Mr Niketalk shows up or else I'll be disappointed.

Read your title and honestly tell me if that makes any damn sense.

I'm sure you mean, thread(s) of the year week.

That Cleveland vs. Boston thread had me
roll.gif
x10

And the mods didn't delete it on "accident"
smh.gif

Epic ++% thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

That Cleveland vs. Boston thread had me
roll.gif
x10

And the mods didn't delete it on "accident"
smh.gif

Epic ++% thread
laugh.gif

well the mods need to undelete it.  no one broke a single rule in the thread so i don't see what the big deal was. if someone did something wrong it woulda been locked in a heartbeat.

Ya man that local hook upz thread was the funniest thing I'd seen. I don't think anyone broke any rules either. But either way NT is/was on fire.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if thats the case dirt needs to be dug up on moneymike because if im not mistaken he was defending pedopire.

I dont know about that but i know hes been in contact with him. See you at HOH? camera ready.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I dont know about that but i know hes been in contact with him. See you at HOH? camera ready.

im gonna be in new york for a few weeks in june, my dads apartment is a few blocks up from hoh  so if im there best believe ill be there to get the foams and
laugh.gif
if you know who shows up

was epic no doubt

localhookupz thread
kobe photoshops
zodogg petition
celtics cavs game 5-6
lebron failing again/leaving cleveland
rockdeep fraud

def. the week of the year so far.

i think its def. a top week of all time because:

those kobe photoshops are gonna be around forever

if lebron leaves cleveland thatll be forever

and the rockdeep fraud will be remembered forever

Naw us OG folks know QUALITY over Quantity there were some epic threads over the last 10 years the one's this week were just dry and old and repetitive jokes.. Boring if u ask me.. Especially the ROCK thread..

Back
Top Bottom