Has This Happened to you.vol.Your Friend Froze Up

Hows Sunday treating you so  far NT.. anyway so last night me and 10 of my boys got into a fight downtown it was about even until I turn around and see 2 of my boys run away and 1 of them just sitting down screaming Stop It like a school teacher. Apparently he said he knows the guys we fought but I told him a friend to everyone is a friend to none..would you stop talking to these guys.

wakaflockaflame-401x600-500x345.jpg

laugh.gif

Waka Flocka not cool with his homeboy after his shooting/robbery

If the three were KNOWN to "walk/talk like a wolf" but ended up being a sheep then i would dead them....MAN F!!! it

Im not cool with folks who dont have my back and i have theres.

dont huff and puff like you tough then run off.

An even fight when we were young and foolish, we stood up and had each others back. After that when the kids we fought left and game back with about 30 kids with bats vs us 8 with nothing, I was running to live another day
laugh.gif

I'm sorry you can't bounce on your boys especially if it's even. I can understand trying to break it up especially at my age now, but you can't leave them in the dust.

Originally Posted by chris steez

LMAO @ sitting down screaming stop it
visualizing dude sitting on a bench 25 ft. away screaming "STOP IT" at the top of his lungs has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

Lmao! I guess you can still be friends with them, but when it comes to fighting...you know what it is
laugh.gif

I'd don't see a problem with him not fighting if he's cool with both sides but he should have got up and tried to mediate instead of sitting and screaming stop it.

Son said o le noh do it. But that "friend to everyone is a friend to none" is one of the dumbest things i've heard.

first of all a friend to everyone is a friend to none its a famous quote I cant see anyone saying you dont understand it and if you do and think its stupid and doesnt make sense then i dont know what to tell you. I'm 19.. we were fighting because this guy who is 24 came up to me and my friends and accused us of punching him in the club he was drunk then he called his friends and they fight us FOR NO REASON and the guy who knew both parties didnt try to mediate the fight he simply sat down and said STOP IT.

Back
Top Bottom