Has your girlfriend/wife/JO ever aborted your child? Vol. how did you feel

As the title says, has any female you are dealing with or dealt aborted your child.

When I was 20 years old I got my girlfriend at the time pregnant and she aborted the child. I use to be against abortions until I was put in a situation where a female was pregnant with my child and I quickly changed my stance to pro choice. My girlfriend didn't want to have the abortion but do to my constant pressure she finally had the abortion. I'm not proud of how I acted but at the time I felt that is what was needed.

The relationship didn't last much longer after the abortion. What I have learned from the situation is to always use protection no matter how bad we want to go without protection and always make sure my girlfriend or main girl is on the pill.

After that situation I burned my Team Raw membership card.

Any other NTer's girlfriend or main girl aborted your child?

yeah we have.... we were really young, i think i was 16/17?... we were there for each other, it was pretty much a given that she was gonna have one... we both agreed it was the right situation.. she got pregnant again, a year later i think.. she didnt wanna go through a abortion again..

so we had a baby... she is 10 now, we also have a 6 year old boy... we are still together.. wifey is still a freak, but she is on that IUD thing...

Yeah I've been with 2 girls that have had an abortion. The first one was whatever, I was only 18. The girl did it on her own, and told me afterwards. (Honestly, I don't think she was ever pregnant) The second was about 2 years ago, and I really felt bad about it. I felt sorry for my girl cause she had to go through that. She is anti-abortion, and we discussed both options, and we decided it was the smart thing to do. Still sucked, and I had to help her through it all.

of course you were pro-life before.

and OF COURSE you changed your stance to pro-choice once this situation happened to you!

im not surprised one bit. not a single bit.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

of course you were pro-life before.

and OF COURSE you changed your stance to pro-choice once this situation happened to you!

im not surprised one bit. not a single bit.

This.
People are so quick to judge and feel a certain way until they themselves are faced with the same predicament.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I use to be against abortions until I was put in a situation where a female was pregnant with my child and I quickly changed my stance to pro choice.

exactly!!!! People are quick to talk, but they havent been in the spotlight.

Originally Posted by RedMan

As the title says, has any female you are dealing with or dealt aborted your child.

When I was 20 years old I got my girlfriend at the time pregnant and she aborted the child. I use to be against abortions until I was put in a situation where a female was pregnant with my child and I quickly changed my stance to pro choice. My girlfriend didn't want to have the abortion but do to my constant pressure she finally had the abortion. I'm not proud of how I acted but at the time I felt that is what was needed.

The relationship didn't last much longer after the abortion. What I have learned from the situation is to always use protection no matter how bad we want to go without protection and always make sure my girlfriend or main girl is on the pill.

After that situation I burned my Team Raw membership card

Any other NTer's girlfriend or main girl aborted your child?

roll.gif

1st girlfriend. I was 15 she was 13. She was prego. Told me she didn't know who's it was because she was messing with.another guy at the time, so she just got it aborted. I was young at the time so I wasn't thinking about having a kid, so I was kind of releived. Mad at the cheating part. Plus she was just wild. I seen her about 10 years later and she told me that the child was mine. She told me that she made up the other guy thing because I had a good head on my shoulders and she didn't want me to get locked down with a kid at that age.

Yes, I've always been pro-life. When she got pregnant after we had kids, I told her i was having nothing to do with an abortion. I gave no dough and didn't go either. It caused a rift in the relationship.

IMO, we all, men and women, have to be more responsible. If you gotta have that raw action, birth control, the cut and pulling out go a long way. Otherwise, just strap it up

*raises hand*

Cliffs-
Pro-life
She had it done.
I fronted half due to her financials, but was crushed about it.
Stuck by her.
Year or so later, she got preggo with now my 1yr old son.
Still together...

And girl I know it hurt but if this world was perfect, then we could make it work but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom