Has Your Local Sports Store Have The Upcoming J's on DIsplay

yeah finishline allways displays them about 2 weeks before release date
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

^^^ No, they tell the employees they can't sell until the release date.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

My spot always put the shoes out a week or so early.... My other spot had the aquas a few weeks back....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Nike's actually complaining about putting shoes on display before their respective release date.

FINL's in my district were told to stop doing this.

...team finishline...​

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

saw the aqua 8 and the dtrt spizike's at the footlocker in pasadena aquas were lookin real clean
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

yea my boy works there so i get to look at them and touch them its stupid cause i still gotta wait.

i was hopin my finishline had em out, because i just bought a purple/aqua zoo york hoodie and wanted to see how good they matched, but no luck yet.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

yup, my finishline ALWAYS does that atleast 1 month in advance. But i could ask My Boy about 1 week or so before a shoe releases and he'll show me the shoes.

Yup what they said about fnl....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
what msot palces dont get they shipment until a couple days fuzuck yeha but osme mom pop sotres got them ut for sale 230 as of right now
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

havent seen any in footlocker or anything like that. BUt i have seen the aquaz and DTRT spizzikes on display at mom and pop stores.

i just prepaid for my auqa's today at finishline they had the shoe on display for about a week
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

I seen the aquas at footaction in Iverson mall they other day, they look great. But I can usually got to shoe city and see them before they come out.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

yeah they do that often in order to either premote or help buying it.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

the local footaction always has the upcoming womens and mens jordans in a display case in front of the register about 2-3 weeks in advance
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

My nearest Footlocker rarely does that, but I have so many connects in there. I can come a week before release and ask to see the shoe and they let me hold it and get a good look at it.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

At my Sport chalet I usually just bring out the new releases if someone asks if they can see them if they haven't come out yet.

I haven't seen any future releases displayed at my local FNL since the OLNL pack back in April
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

Back
Top Bottom