hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by VietStar

5'8 here. I want to be like 6'0 so I can dunk.
ohwell.gif

Just because someone is 6'0 tall doesn't mean they can dunk 
laugh.gif

I know plenty of dudes 6'0 and even taller than me who can't dunk. 

And I know cars who are like 5'9 who can get well above the rim. 
Well duh, lol. I can reach 2 inches above rim right now, so I can probably dunk if I were 4 or 5 inches taller.
ohwell.gif
But yeah, it's a waste when tall guys don't have hops.
Ah ok, so you already have somewhat of a leaping ability. I thought you were just short and thought that being taller = dunking 
laugh.gif

Honestly, just work on your legs bruh. It really works. Get those calf muscles and thigh muscles stronger, and you'll be up there. 

6'2, you myron my perfect height?

i hear pilates works, improves posture and can help you appear taller.

6'2, you myron my perfect height?

i hear pilates works, improves posture and can help you appear taller.

Hamstrings are most essential to leaping ability. Then quads, and calfs for explosiveness.

I'm 5'10", not short enough to not be taken seriously, yet not too tall as to look like a giant next to short girls.

5'10" is highly compatible. People think I'm lying when I say I'm 5'10". They think I'm 6'-6'1". Could it be my arches? I have a toned physique.

Hamstrings are most essential to leaping ability. Then quads, and calfs for explosiveness.

I'm 5'10", not short enough to not be taken seriously, yet not too tall as to look like a giant next to short girls.

5'10" is highly compatible. People think I'm lying when I say I'm 5'10". They think I'm 6'-6'1". Could it be my arches? I have a toned physique.

Back
Top Bottom