hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by VietStar

5'8 here. I want to be like 6'0 so I can dunk.
ohwell.gif

Just because someone is 6'0 tall doesn't mean they can dunk 
laugh.gif

I know plenty of dudes 6'0 and even taller than me who can't dunk. 

And I know cars who are like 5'9 who can get well above the rim. 
THIS 
I played with a dude in HS who was 6'11 and could barely dunk. I used to Pin his *+% to the backboard daily. 

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

THIS 
I played with a dude in HS who was 6'11 and could barely dunk. I used to Pin his *+% to the backboard daily. 

im 5'10 but females be thinkin im 6'1, prolly cause im skinny. i been the same height since i was like 15 tho & i remember the doctor tellin me when i was a kid that i was gon end up bein 6'3-6'5. i aint got no problem wit my height tho

im 5'10 but females be thinkin im 6'1, prolly cause im skinny. i been the same height since i was like 15 tho & i remember the doctor tellin me when i was a kid that i was gon end up bein 6'3-6'5. i aint got no problem wit my height tho

I'm 6'4" so height has never really been an issue for me, but I don't really understand why dudes get so hung up over it. YOU CAN FIND A CHICK THAT'S SHORTER THAN YOU! I know that doesn't solve it all, but I feel like that would alleviate my most pressing concern. Height is hugely relative.

I look at it that way because I've been losing my hair since I was like 18, and it's not like I can go out and find a chick that's balder than me, so it's always gonna be the same. And I don't have a nicely shaped head so shaving it isn't really gonna do much for me. :/

But I wouldn't trade my height for any amount of hair though.
laugh.gif

I'm 6'4" so height has never really been an issue for me, but I don't really understand why dudes get so hung up over it. YOU CAN FIND A CHICK THAT'S SHORTER THAN YOU! I know that doesn't solve it all, but I feel like that would alleviate my most pressing concern. Height is hugely relative.

I look at it that way because I've been losing my hair since I was like 18, and it's not like I can go out and find a chick that's balder than me, so it's always gonna be the same. And I don't have a nicely shaped head so shaving it isn't really gonna do much for me. :/

But I wouldn't trade my height for any amount of hair though.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Well duh, lol. I can reach 2 inches above rim right now, so I can probably dunk if I were 4 or 5 inches taller.
ohwell.gif
But yeah, it's a waste when tall guys don't have hops.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Well duh, lol. I can reach 2 inches above rim right now, so I can probably dunk if I were 4 or 5 inches taller.
ohwell.gif

i'm 5'7 or 5'8 ...idrk

Do I wish I could be taller...yes...why?...girls do like men 6'0 and above...and i'd like to be able to have my head closer to the clouds.

But i've settled and came to terms long ago that this is my height and you gotta use what you have to the best of your abilities. The faster you come to terms with your skill set the closer you'll get to optimizing them.

i'm 5'7 or 5'8 ...idrk

Do I wish I could be taller...yes...why?...girls do like men 6'0 and above...and i'd like to be able to have my head closer to the clouds.

But i've settled and came to terms long ago that this is my height and you gotta use what you have to the best of your abilities. The faster you come to terms with your skill set the closer you'll get to optimizing them.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Ah ok, so you already have somewhat of a leaping ability. I thought you were just short and thought that being taller = dunking 
laugh.gif

Honestly, just work on your legs bruh. It really works. Get those calf muscles and thigh muscles stronger, and you'll be up there. 

Back
Top Bottom