have u ever ston cold stunnered anyone in reel life?

Dawg my sophomore year of high school me and my homies used to catch wreck in the locker room before gym started mad super kicks, kitchen sinks, stunners , ric flair chops :pimp:

I almost crushed my sisters windpipe giving her a stunner. I was a skinny dude in middle school so I had to resort to that Ken Shamrock Ankle Lock during our daily recess battles. On a sidenote I did get detention once for spitting water in a girl's face like Gangrel with his blood.

My cousin put me in a Crippler Cross Face once and I thought my neck was going to snap :smh: .

I remember a couple of years ago my cousin was rambling and in the middle of his rant he tries to stun this guy next to him lol

In middle school these were handed out daily

The Rock and Scott Hall’s reaction after getting stunned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

super-stone-cold-stunner-o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: awe man they sold the hell out of that ****

i miss that era of wrestling so much

Man when I was younger I think I tried every submission and finisher on at least someone....my nephews mostly....safely though lol. I miss the Attitude era!

Sometimes I do daydream of delivering the superkick to a random unsuspecting person :lol:

I tried to excellently execute the Sharpshooter but that ish is way too complicated to do in a backyard brawl

Yeah, all the time in jr. hs. Good times :lol: We use to play wrestle a lot.

Very few of us willing to take it though, so you know a kid was tired or unconscious if he caught a rock bottom, stunner, or ppl's elbow :lol: We were a lot more in to using the hard *** chairs as weapons and trying to put ppl through tables.

@moneylicious I really did something like that...I went to a private school so we had Noah's Ark on our playground that joint had to be atleast 12 feet off the ground..there was the kid that would always try me for no reason(every time he got his *** handed to him) we were fighting so my boy grabbed him then we both pushed him off lmao

Stunners, rock bottoms, and scissor kicks have been performed multiple times on the trampoline back when I was a kid... Great memories

@moneylicious I really did something like that...I went to a private school so we had Noah's Ark on our playground that joint had to be atleast 12 feet off the ground..there was the kid that would always try me for no reason(every time he got his *** handed to him) we were fighting so my boy grabbed him then we both pushed him off lmao
laugh.gif

I'd like to see pics of this "cell"

laugh.gif

I'd like to see pics of this "cell"

Anybody got the gif of the guy walking in the hallway and another dude comes out of no where and gives him a running stunner?

Use to hit folks with the stunner all the time.

Me and my boy once hit a kid with the dudley boys 3d in 6th grade when our teacher stepped out. Ole boys eyes rolled into the back of his head. Good times

best move ever. tried to do this on all the kids back in lunchtime recess. those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom