have u ever ston cold stunnered anyone in reel life?

The best part of having a lil brother is being able to practice all your favorite wrestling moves. I like doing stunners, sharpshooters, and choke slams :nthat:

laugh.gif
 this thread

Man I'm trying to find that thread but no luck. I think it was one of those "post your funny/awkward sex stories" or something.

Classic thread.

Yes! I found it:

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This happened on NYE actually.

Met a chick, she took me back to the hotel, we start getting down etc...

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box ... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

:rofl:

Yes! I found it:

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box ... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

roll.gif
#Dead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes! I found it:

Yes! I found it:

Forever funny, :lol:

swear to god i did in 3rd grade, did it to a friend of mine, kick to the stomach and stunner on concrete in the playground! landed on my *** and hurt like hell!!!! got sent to principles office, wasnt the first time we got in trouble for wrestling moves, same grade me and another kid pretended the support rails on a platform was a turnbuckle and we took this other kids leg one each side and rammed his nutsack in to the rail like you would see in WWE :lol:

**** me and my bro would wrestle all the time, sharpshooters, angle lock, crippler crossface and had to tap out of that one :lol: f5s on to the bed, one time he ******g sweet chinned music me.. but hit my eye and left me black eye for weeks, thought my eye was gonna pop out :smh: dude has like 6 years on me too

Last edited:
I hit my lady with the Rock Bottom recently. We wrestle a lot. Tried to put her in the Scorpion Deathlock and the Boston Crab, but she's too strong, lol.

i dont know anything about wrestling but damn ..

Yes! I found it:

#Dead

roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Always wanted to, just last week I told a homeboy turned acquaintance that if he didnt chill out I would lol
But growing up me and my brother would fight alot and one night he was sleeping on the bottom bunk and I hit him with this move lol
image.jpg

Last edited:
Gave 2 pedigrees to a kid back in 2nd/3rd grade.  The first one didn't make contact with the floor, the 2nd one did.  Kid got up crying and running to the recess teacher yet I got in minimal trouble 
pimp.gif

Yo that powerbomb story is legendary :rofl:

My homeboy got rock bottomed in the lunch line in 6th grade. Dude was fried the rest of middle school.

You ever been hit with the sweet chin music?

I remember my home boy did this.
He was staying with my other boy for a couple days since he was in town. The dude he was staying with had a girlfriend from their childhood so they all knew eachother .

One monday after a raw segment he was hype and superkicked the girl right in her mams. Them joints were so disgustingly large that they hit her in her face and knocked her off balance.
She chased him around for a couple minutes. But I cried laughing for weeks

roll.gif

I remember my home boy did this.
He was staying with my other boy for a couple days since he was in town. The dude he was staying with had a girlfriend from their childhood so they all knew eachother .

One monday after a raw segment he was hype and superkicked the girl right in her mams. Them joints were so disgustingly large that they hit her in her face and knocked her off balance.
She chased him around for a couple minutes. But I cried laughing for weeks
The real question is, did he tune up the band beforehand?

Back
Top Bottom