have u ever ston cold stunnered anyone in reel life?

i was 3'd through a campaign yard sign back in the days by my childhood friends smh

Last edited:
I remember in 5th grade, a friend and I did the Dudley death drop on this one guy WHILE THE TEACHER WAS IN THE ROOM. :rofl:

The teacher was real cool and she let us get away with a lot of stuff, but she was not paying attention when we did the move. We did not use a table for the move though, just a couch so it wasn't too bad. The guy did break his glasses though.:\

Got in trouble in the 5th grade for giving my friend the sharpshooter on the basketball court :smh:

Used to practice wrestling moves with my neighbor all the time when we were little but we had to stop when I gave him sweet chin music one time and he flew off the trampoline and hit his head on the tree next to the trampoline

Ive done every wrestling move mentioned in this thread and more

I remember even doing the fame-asser on this kid in gym class the kids that saw it had their eyes like :wow:

Bruh. Every move mentioned has been done multiple times by me and my younger brother as a kid. Parents bought us a trampoline and then had that net added to it, it was a wrap, ”cage” matches all the time. :pimp: Cardboard boxes and pillows surved has the chairs. Even had one of those play championship belts we would wrestle for. Torture rack, cross face, sharp shooter, and lion tamer were the go to submissions.
In the 8th grade during spring break, I moved the trampoline next to the side of house, climbed the roof and proceeded to frog splash off onto the trampoline mat. Landed wrong and fractured my right elbow. :lol:

Wrestling was that ish back in 90s :smokin

BRUH, i had the worse friends now that i think about it

they NEVER let me get them, but ive been Speared, Rock Bottom'd, Stunner'd

certain moves werent flying tho, that Rikishi **** and the Pedigree were moves never performed on me, but if someone got Pedigree'd they were basically a b****, puttin your nuts on someones head was frowned upon heavily so if someone was able to get your head down there, you was weak as hell

Yes! I found it:

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This happened on NYE actually.

Met a chick, she took me back to the hotel, we start getting down etc...

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box ... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

:rofl:

Link to thread? There was a camping story where a dude jizzed while eating the pie and putting the condom on and then tried to hide it in his boot. I've been looking for that story forever :lol:

Yea.. and I ddt'd a dude off the top of the bleachers onto the gym floor.... that dudes probably ******ed now... |I

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard :rofl:

The dude asked me "So... do you have any plans for the egg drop contest?" And I told him my ideas.

The next morning he shows up with my egg drop design. The only egg that got dropped that day was his head.

No teachers saw it. He had a concussion for sure. His eyes were yellow and he was mumbling... We were just kids in elementary school, but I feel horrible thinking about it now...

I had epic matches in the pool back in middle school. I'm talking about Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage Wrestlemania 3 status.
Moonsaulting and elbow dropping into the pool >>>>>>everything.

Man the memories..................................

Me n my homeboys used to have wrestling matches after school all the time in like 6th grade. I'm talking belts, entrances, theme music and a couple times even a lil crowd. It was either in his backyard or house if his peoples werent off work yet. We went from being a favorite wrestling character to eventually creating our own persona. MOST of the slams and stuff weren't real but when we did submissions they were. You'd literally have to make your opponent tap out. A lot of matches were ended with tears and an occasional real fight :lol:

A+ thread man

Never the Stunner, but I Rock Bottomed my ex out of anger because she punched me in the head and deserved it.

I also sorta accidentally Pedigree'd one of my Little League teammates when we got into an argument and he charged me low trying to lift me off the ground. His head ended up between my legs so I just grabbed his arms, lifted my knees and dropped my weight. Busted his nose and everything...it wasn't until another teammate pointed the maneuver out that I realized I did it, which is a shame because I would have went for the nearest water bottle if I had immediately realized what I did.

Outside of combat, I did all the standard horseplay as a kid, and got suspended for a crotch chop, as is necessary for a 90s kid. My little sister has been in every popular lock from Ankle Lock to Crossface to Texas Cloverleaf. My girl is pretty strong, so she gets more UFC-style ones like the triangle choke, kimura or Hell's Gate. I also perform every wrestling move safe for toddlers on my kid. I'm pretty sure that's what he's for at this point.

I want to DDT the **** out of somebody in a fight. I swear that would work. Drop 'em with it then kip up and start strutting around. Major style points.

Oh, and protip: The secret to locking in ground submissions like the Sharpshooter or Lion Tamer is to step on the hand in the direction which you plan to turn. Rolling them over becomes much easier. My 'Shooter is a thing of beauty...much better than the Rock's.
laugh.gif

Man, my childhood was great.

Last edited:
Standing Guillotine choke someone out then DDT their unconscious carcass. The only way to DDT them with max damage. Yes it works...

Never the Stunner, but I Rock Bottomed my ex out of anger because she punched me in the head and deserved it.

I also sorta accidentally Pedigree'd one of my Little League teammates when we got into an argument and he charged me low trying to lift me off the ground. His head ended up between my legs so I just grabbed his arms, lifted my knees and dropped my weight. Busted his nose and everything...it wasn't until another teammate pointed the maneuver out that I realized I did it, which is a shame because I would have went for the nearest water bottle if I had immediately realized what I did.

eek.gif
roll.gif
The Game

but yo Wrestling really was my childhood, so it's crazy to see my little cousin be into it just as much as I was...

Me and my twin godbros (who are 6'4 now and were always tall back then) used to kill it back in the day.  Ring entrances, themes, taunts, signature weapons, moves the whole nine...

They were a tag team and one of them would do the Chris Benoit Stiff dive off the top of the couch.  Bruh as an elementary student you see a 5'11 kid falling from the ceiling onto your reggie miller thin frame is a scary sight.  I was a beast with submissions, I was like the black ric flair but only did upper body submissions.  And the "Flying Knees" off the top of the bed was automatic lights out.  My god bro used the remote as his signature weapon, matter fact we were really hitting each other with this ****.  Probably why we're still so close now cuz we really fought.  We bring up these wrestling memories and goldeneye memories (word to Meet me in the Vents!!!) every other time we go out

Yes! I found it:

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box ... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

:rofl:

Classic. Need to bring that thread back

Wasn't Chris Bosh's Neck the dude who accidentally power bombed his girl through the doorway while trying to eat her out 
roll.gif

Ex girlfriend and 2&4 year old nephews have been stunnered many of times.

I'm like 10 years old and me and my chubby little cousin who is 8 are in a handicap match with my his brother who was 12. We get dude in the corner and attempt poetry in motion. as he takes the step off my back to jump into his brother he slips and goes 4 feet in the air before landing flat on my back. to this day he is ridiculed for this ish.
roll.gif

I was sleeping at my girls place the other night. And in the middle of the night, I had my arm underneath her neck in the Stunner/RKO position. I did it unknowingly. Luckily I woke up before she could notice.

:rofl: :rofl: at the thread title for some reason but yeah i've done it to friends and cousins when we would do finishers. was awesome and i'm surprised we never got messed up.

i am too weak to do an Olympic/Angle Slam, that move :smokin

Used to stun people all the time in HS...  it got outa hand though.. dudes were litterally on alert for like a whole semester..   got put in the figure 4 once..that **** hurt

Last edited:
back in the day the best place to wrestle wasn't on a bed or pool but in a jumper
nthat.gif
 it was my cousin's birthday and his mom rented a huge jumper so all the guy were in the jumper wrestling. It was all fun until i hit my cousin with the sweet chin music. I didn't want to hurt him too much so i hit him in the chest and he flew of the jumper's opening
laugh.gif
 I was hella scared, not because i thought he was hurt but that he would snitch on me.He got up  and we just continued wrestling
laugh.gif

Yes! I found it:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Man the memories..................................

Me n my homeboys used to have wrestling matches after school all the time in like 6th grade. I'm talking belts, entrances, theme music and a couple times even a lil crowd. It was either in his backyard or house if his peoples werent off work yet. We went from being a favorite wrestling character to eventually creating our own persona. MOST of the slams and stuff weren't real but when we did submissions they were. You'd literally have to make your opponent tap out. A lot of matches were ended with tears and an occasional real fight
laugh.gif

A+ thread man
this 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom