Have you ever bagged a chick who was TALLER than you?

Yep, two. The first one was my ex who is about 5' 9"/black & puerto rican the second is my "friend" who is 5' 9" as well and isblack with chameleon eyes, lmao..... Oh I'm 5'7" btw.... I LOVE taller chix, sooo friggin sexy especially if they got that giraffe booty...
wink.gif

I'm 6'2 and would never consider dating a girl taller than me. That would be strange.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm referring to anyone.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
youve already seen a thousand of my pics. plus SimplyDimply and many others can vouch for me just so I dont have to **$+% this thread with pics
laugh.gif

smashed? yes...dated? HELL NO!!!!

THAT *#% LOOKS MAD EMBARASSING GOIN OUT WITH A GIRL THATS TALLER THAN YOU, I DONT CARE IF SHES AN INCH TALLER THAN YOU, JUST DOESNT LOOK RIGHT AT ALL...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...hurt the manhood many times[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

never
that would jus be weird to have to look up at my girl when im speakin to her
ehh no thanks

yeah, which is kinda wierd cause i'm 6'4, and she would have to be my height or above, but i'm not gonna lie, she wasn't cute, but it was fun,cause i could hit it in ways i couldn't hit a short chick (kitchen counter from the back without bending my knees).

the coolest part was when she asked me to tap when i was about to bust, and i did, and she hopped off the stick real quick fast and snatched the rubber andcaught the whole load....

i was impressed.

Well I'm only 5'8" and can't say I've gotten up with a taller chick yet, but I'm pretty supportive of the idea...

The most over I would go is 2 inches. I'm sort of "involved" with a girl who's an inch or 2 taller than me right now.

I hung out with a 5'10" chick,so with heels she easily reached 6' and everyone noticed her wherever we went. Those long legs were
devil.gif
but the matching big feet were
grin.gif
. A guy should NOT be able to share his kicks with his girl.

Finding a chick over 6'1" is pretty rare though so to answer the OP'squestion, no.

Back
Top Bottom