Have you ever bagged a chick who was TALLER than you?

I have seen a few girls taller I would mess with. One was around 6'2 but caked and gorgeous. Most of these taller women are white anyway and since I preferwhite women I would definitely do it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I love tall, slim women but being 6ft4 it is unlikely I'll find a girl taller than I am.
ohwell.gif
Volleyball chicks FTW
devil.gif

2556940351_43281b6a02_o.jpg
im 5'5
frown.gif
so when i see that i find myself singing thisin my head

im 6' and I would love a chick around my height or taller.
Saw this lady the other day like 6'2 with a phatty. I was attracted.

I've had sex with 2 girls much much taller than me, nothing serious though.

I love tall, slim women but being 6ft4 it is unlikely I'll find a girl taller than I am.
ohwell.gif
Volleyball chicks FTW
devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I love those pants

Never had taller I'm 6'3 hard to find girls taller but I have found girls that when in heels they're eye level...that's crazy the first time uhave that happen...then u look down n she's stacked with a flat stomach n legs for weeks....absolutely srumptious!

What's up with all the totally insecure replies up in here?
laugh.gif

Cant respond directly right now as Im about to leave, but maybe later
wink.gif

-edit-

LOL at people hiding behind insecurities.

ohwell.gif
Volleyball chicks FTW
devil.gif

Central Connecticut State University...................dont let that pic fool you...............school sux, everybody commutes there. dead campus.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Now he's salty forever to anyone taller
laugh.gif

Anyways some of you guys really care what others think about how you and a taller woman would look like?

I'm 6 ft. so I generally like girls between 5'5'' and 5'8'', so even if they put on heels I still got an inch or two on them.

i remember dating one dude who was like an inch shorter than me. it lasted a week he couldnt deal with it, being 5'11 in highschool sucked. i never dated.now its like yea im tall but it isnt a limitation it sorta weeds out the insecure guys for me.

like someone else said, smashed yup, dated no. Doesnt make a difference when your putting in work.

Originally Posted by Late80s

i remember dating one dude who was like an inch shorter than me. it lasted a week he couldnt deal with it, being 5'11 in highschool sucked. i never dated. now its like yea im tall but it isnt a limitation it sorta weeds out the insecure guys for me.

Like I said and tell these guys, if you dont care the female most likely wont. All my taller gf's have said the samething you just did, it only bothersthem when it bugs the dude. Just makes it awkward all around
laugh.gif

All about how you carry yourself

Originally Posted by geminifly

I'm 6 ft. so I generally like girls between 5'5'' and 5'8'', so even if they put on heels I still got an inch or two on them.

pimp.gif

i remember dating one dude who was like an inch shorter than me. it lasted a week he couldnt deal with it, being 5'11 in highschool sucked. i never dated. now its like yea im tall but it isnt a limitation it sorta weeds out the insecure guys for me.

He couldn't deal with it?
grin.gif
Damn
smh.gif
I've been meeting a lot of dudes lately who love tall(er) women.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by geminifly

pimp.gif

He couldn't deal with it?
grin.gif
Damn
smh.gif
I've been meeting a lot of dudes lately who love tall(er) women.
Yupp, that's my "thing" right now lol.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I did back in highschool and home girl made nothing but short jokes[/color]
grin.gif
Them short jokes probably had nothing to do with you height bruh.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Now he's salty forever to anyone taller
laugh.gif

Anyways some of you guys really care what others think about how you and a taller woman would look like?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]the biggest fumble i've made[/color]
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom