Have you ever died in a dream?

I have and it was very surreal. I was driving my car and I made a left at the corner of my friends block and the next thing I see is the headlights to a huge truck like an 18 wheeler directly in front of me. We had a head on collision and pretty much right after I heard a ringing noise in my head (kinda like the seemingly never ending beeping after coming out of a club) and then everything turned white and that woke me up. It all seemed to happen in a matter of seconds though and I remember feeling really scared the moment between waking up and actually opening my eyes. I've been thinking about it that all day, it was so weird.. I've never had a dream like this. 

That sounds intense, but no I've never died in a dream. I've been in situations where in real life I would have definitely been dead. Just this past week, I was shot in the head point blank range with a shotgun, but I just lied there thinking "Oh boy I'm gonna die any second now." I woke up pretty soon after.

I've been shot in my dreams, but I never seem to feel the pain. Never died tho

Yea. The dreams would always consist of me falling of a cliff or high building. And just as I was about to hit the ground, I would wake up.

This happend this school year. I had a dream of drowning in water and everything started turning red and I could hear a clicking sound in my head, it was the worst thing ever

i have.. watched my body just lying helplessly on the ground. also seen witnessed my own at a funeral !! seen the reactions of friends nd family. pretty sad moment. Wake up feeling a bit depressed :/

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

ive had dreams of my funeral, right up until they put me in the ground

eek.gif
 whattt?! thats od

nope I have been chased plenty of times in my dreams but i wake up before getting killed, i know its a dream when im about to die for some reason

I dream a lot about being "hunted" though this week I dreamed of one of my friends trying to murk me I put up a long run

Originally Posted by maddog345

Yea. The dreams would always consist of me falling of a cliff or high building. And just as I was about to hit the ground, I would wake up.

i had a dream once that i got shot and the next thing i remember was browsing the internet at the library it was very weird

Can't remember. Dreams fascinate me though, like how do you not know you're in a dream while you're dreaming. Since when was floating through the air past elephants normal?

Originally Posted by maddog345

This. I've also had a dream within a dream...on some Inception type, but not as deep. 
laugh.gif

I had a dream yesterday about fighting zombies or some other kind of scary, intimidating +!!+. I can't remember the details. But I was with people in a hotel or a building with floors, and I was stressed out about not getting killed.

Funny you say this, I have a reoccurring dream which I die in a car accident.

I'm always driving the car, and it's in 3rd person, like I'm in a game playing myself in a car. I'm in the highway or a 4lane road. As I'm driving a loaded truck is next to me, I notice from my peripherals, but I don't look.

I decide to look to see the advertisement on the truck, and then it happens, I crash, it all happens so quick.

I feel like my heart is in pain, all I hear is this ticker louder and louder then I blink and everythings gone. Not white nor black, I can't describe it it's a flood of colors which are in weird shapes changing and moving, clashing together. The ticker is still there but then it comes to a stop and I wake up.

i dont think so, i think since i cant comprehend me dieing it doesnt happen, ive been shot in the head in a dream and havent died, but i can also control everything in my dreams but me, like i cant run nearly as fast as i can in real life and my strength is amusing, i couldnt even KO a kindergartener in one dream haha, but i can blink and change my surroundings, fly, turn people into other people, i can do alot

yes i have i remember once i was at a Bar in hawaii and a big !@# tidal wave crashed down and murked all of us

one dream i was chillin with my family and i got shot in the back of the head.. i saw all the reactions and everything then woke up like a second later. made me realize alot of things when i woke up

Back
Top Bottom