Have you ever laid a hand on your woman? ....................Why not?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Deadset, It ain't like I said you should powerbomb the girl. A little "Aye, sit yo +%# down!" ain't never hurt a soul.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'll hit my girl everytime she messes up thats the only way she knows how she f'd up. just like a dog...or a B%$%% hahahah

never hit me on some real %!%%...

but done grabbed her & shook her a couple of times...

but i slightly agree with this idea... but women just shouldnt try to get at any man like that

but i seriously gotta do better at just walking away... but in my situation walking away doesnt help, because if i walk away, then she will just quit... likeshe does in everything else

"If she gon step up like a *@+$+, she gon get beatdown like a mutha +%+%+% *@+$+"-Dru from College Hill.
roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin:rofl:

I never done it tho.

Originally Posted by upnorth

ya'll mixin' it up a bit though:

Women are (obviously) equal in intelligence, they have the same capacity for learning as men

Women are also (obviously) less than equal physically, they are much smaller and weaker than men.

So just because you can wail on some dude doesn't mean you should smack around women, they can't take as much of a beating, they are more likely to get hurt.

Just because society teaches us principles doesn't mean they're bad.... should we question them? sure. Ignore them? probably not.

You're stereotyping and generalizing. Some people are smart and some are dumb, regardless of gender. Regardless of intelligence, men and woman do thinkdifferently. The same goes for size, some are big and some are small. Some women can (and will) fight and some can't. On the average men arebigger/stronger, but this is something that should be evaluated a case-by-case basis.

I'm 5'11 180 and if a 6'2 220 bulldyke approaches me in a threatening manner, I'm swingin' first if I feel the need to. I don't feelthe need to take a physical L because "my momma raised me right" or beacuse "most women are smaller than me". I would never"beat" a woman. Hell I don't think anyone should be "beaten" except on some extreme "burned my house down" type stuff. In aaverage case, once a person isn't fighting back and you've proven that you're dominant, then that should be the end of it. But I'll defendmyself regardless of gender.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Makes sense. Girls always fight for equal rights as men. So they should be able to get motley whomped like them.
I prefer choking though.
laugh.gif
damn Ike Turner over here

So if you were to feel anger towards a small girl you wouldn't hit her, but if she was big enough, you would?

Doesn't seem like OP thinks that way but whatever I guess.....

either way,
smh.gif

man for all the women = emotional ............. man = logical posts you see on here ........ alot of you guys acting waaay more emotional than your girls...... there's no way any female is baiting me into hitting her regardless of the situation/argument ....... I've been in several situations where afemale has tried to bait me into an argument and all it took was a "watch I aint arguing with you" or at the very worst walking away

Originally Posted by upnorth

So if you were to feel anger towards a small girl you wouldn't hit her, but if she was big enough, you would?

Doesn't seem like OP thinks that way but whatever I guess.....

either way,
smh.gif
I'll put it like this...since you seem to get my angle... I'm 5'8 and pushing 180. I ain't light in the *%% but I'm not a BIGguy. But my last GF was 6'2' and weighed like 160 (pure thickness BTW).... and I would have never had to hit her. Ever. And if I did, I wouldn'thave to keep hitting her. Because she knew I wasn't for that yang. So miss me that woman beating mess. It'sNOT called for. If me and her would have fought, I'd be muffing and
laugh.gif
just the same as if me and my current 5'5 130lbs girl got into it (*Ihaven't muffed any of MY women...yet). Even at 6'2'', I have a hard time seeing me losing that FIGHT.... so I wouldn't fight. It'suncalled for.

Originally Posted by renkxedik

man for all the women = emotional ............. man = logical posts you see on here ........ alot of you guys acting waaay more emotional than your girls ...... there's no way any female is baiting me into hitting her regardless of the situation/argument ....... I've been in several situations where a female has tried to bait me into an argument and all it took was a "watch I aint arguing with you" or at the very worst walking away
You're missing the point. It's not about dodging the BS, it's about preventing/punishing it. I'm smart enough to juke slide any set up, but Ishouldn't have to. It shouldn't be OK for her to instigate when it's not OK for me to retaliate. It'snot like that in our world (read: the male hierarchy). In our world, you're accountable for what you start. Sodon't start.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

330tzl1.jpg

Now thats a tittie.
laugh.gif
I don't really mean to laugh, but dude is beating herwith the buckle end of the belt. That's cold-blooded. Not to mention the baby he's about to step on.

i remember my ex swung at me once. she missed but i was so pissed that she tried to hit me i threw her on the couch and sat on her till she chilled out. shewas pissed.
laugh.gif

^Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. All you have to do is show her you could damage her. You don't actually do it though. I know my lady bruises easily(High yellow thang
grin.gif
) so a strong wrist grab and THE LOOK is good enough. The bruise goes away in seconds, but it's a good enough visual to send amessage. Either that or "the mummy clinch" from behind where you turn a girl into a human straight jacket and make her hug the hell outta herselftill she chills out

DearWinter219 wrote:
^Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. All you have to do is show her you could damage her. You don't actually do it though. I know my lady bruises easily (High yellow thang
grin.gif
) so a strong wrist grab and THE LOOK is good enough. The bruise goes away in seconds, but it's a good enough visual to send a message. Either that or "the mummy clinch" from behind where you turn a girl into a human straight jacket and make her hug the hell outta herself till she chills out

I did something similar to this before...I gave my girl I ride home and she wanted me to stay...I had to go. She then throws her lil attitude then proceeds towalk down the street night at 12 mid night.
sick.gif

I got out the car and picked her #*% up from behind and carried her to her door steps in one arm! Damn I miss that lil Filipino!
smh.gif

She was like 5-3 110lbs, me 6-1/2 210lbs
laugh.gif

She called me later that night and told me her stomach was hurting...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom