Have you ever laid a hand on your woman? ....................Why not?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

My GF's brother is a Navy Seal...So no.

laugh.gif

Whats that supposed to mean?

Cause he in the service you scared of him...and you have to put up with her BS.

You better Man-UP!

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

330tzl1.jpg

Now thats a tittie.
laugh.gif
I don't really mean to laugh, but dude is beating her with the buckle end of the belt. That's cold-blooded. Not to mention the baby he's about to step on.
I was thinking the same thing. Belt buckle at the end FTW.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. All you have to do is show her you could damage her. You don't actually do it though. I know my lady bruises easily (High yellow thang
grin.gif
) so a strong wrist grab and THE LOOK is good enough. The bruise goes away in seconds, but it's a good enough visual to send a message. Either that or "the mummy clinch" from behind where you turn a girl into a human straight jacket and make her hug the hell outta herself till she chills out

watch out with that mummy clench, i did a broad like that one time, and she headbutted me in the nose, busted my !%+% wide open...

i had to drop a knee in her back for that one... triflin' %**%!...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. All you have to do is show her you could damage her. You don't actually do it though. I know my lady bruises easily (High yellow thang
grin.gif
) so a strong wrist grab and THE LOOK is good enough. The bruise goes away in seconds, but it's a good enough visual to send a message. Either that or "the mummy clinch" from behind where you turn a girl into a human straight jacket and make her hug the hell outta herself till she chills out

watch out with that mummy clench, i did a broad like that one time, and she headbutted me in the nose, busted my !%+% wide open...

i had to drop a knee in her back for that one... triflin' %**%!...
You have to hold your hhead down so that IF she does that, she catches a MEAN head butt that is totally her fault. You also use your weakest legand use it to sorta shield your nuts against a kick out. I got this man........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

laugh.gif

You better Man-UP!

My girl knows her place, she doesnt give me BS. .

Her sister had this BF who hit her, needless to say...I rather not get pistol whipped, thank you.
wink.gif

women say they want equal rights, but they don't. they want to get paid equally, but don't always do the same things as men do on the workfloor. theythink that they can say all they want and we dont react to it. when you say things it is alright for her to put her hands on you? if she challenges you, orcalls you out, she better be ready to back it up. cause no man or no woman should hit someone else and not expect anything in return. i'm not sayinghitting a woman is right, but sometimes they have it coming...

laugh.gif

You better Man-UP!

Her sister had this BF who hit her, needless to say...I rather not get pistol whipped, thank you.
wink.gif

dudes acting like cause he's in the military, that makes him not bleed the same blood the next man bleeds?

that don't mean nothing but more benefits and higher lung capacity.

you better crank dat Heisman if lil mama gets on the bold, or you'll be getting punked by her and her brother....

You're not a man if you hit a woman imo because I've seen my mother get hit and after that I promise myself I would never hit a woman...just becauseyou feel as if your manhood is getting tested you should hit a woman is crazy to me. Some people got to take into account the women in your lives and how youwould feel if you saw your mother, sister, grandmother, and daughter with bruises on there face. Only way I would ever lay my hands on a woman is if my life ormy family's is being threaten. Wife Beaters FTL

Fede DPT wrote:

Fede DPT wrote:

laugh.gif

You better Man-UP!

wink.gif

Well I hope your girl don't know you scared of her brother
laugh.gif
cause if she did she would have you on a very short leash.

He come at you with the tool, you go at him. He a human being like everybody else.

What if a small dude you picked on in high school went into the service...you going to be scared cause of that. He still that same dude you picked on, justwith a little self defense training in him.

I wish my ex-girl bro came at me with some BS like that (He was in the army, did must of his duty in Iraq, he got a few up out their in Iraq). You thinkthat's going to stop me from putting his little sister in check if she got out of line
laugh.gif

i totally feel you..it's not right to lay hands on a woman but sometimes enough is enough and the only reason they run that mouth is because they know youwont hit em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

You're not a man if you hit a woman imo because I've seen my mother get hit and after that I promise myself I would never hit a woman...just because you feel as if your manhood is getting tested you should hit a woman is crazy to me. Some people got to take into account the women in your lives and how you would feel if you saw your mother, sister, grandmother, and daughter with bruises on there face. Only way I would ever lay my hands on a woman is if my life or my family's is being threaten. Wife Beaters FTL
......ain't nobody talking about HITTING a woman though. Damn...
eyes.gif

i have acted like i was chokin my girl before but never really clamped down ... and one time we were fighting and i accidentally through her against the sideof a wood framed dorm bed ... she was wearing pants for a few weeks in the summer cuz the bruise was nasty ... but all in all if a !*#$$ gets loud or hits youim not against defending yourself

Fede DPT wrote:

Fede DPT wrote:

laugh.gif

You better Man-UP!

wink.gif

laugh.gif

He come at you with the tool, you go at him. He a human being like everybody else.

What if a small dude you picked on in high school went into the service...you going to be scared cause of that. He still that same dude you picked on, just with a little self defense training in him.

I wish my ex-girl bro came at me with some BS like that (He was in the army, did must of his duty in Iraq, he got a few up out their in Iraq). You think that's going to stop me from putting his little sister in check if she got out of line
laugh.gif

All my girl's people respect my gangsta and wanna be "down" and %%+%
laugh.gif
. Suburbanites
smh.gif
grin.gif
. They're just happy their lillady is rolling with a __ that ain't afraid to defend her
pimp.gif

never
i love and respect her toooo much to ever put a hand on her in anger

but we throw the hands in a playful way alot,

if she gets out of line you just hit her with a fisherman/german suplex and call it a day

winter...i think people keep assuming hitting because of the thread title...it definitely implies hitting. like they all said chris brown laid hands onrhianna, for example. i think thats why you keep getting those types of responses.

DearWinter219 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
Fede DPT wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
Fede DPT wrote:

laugh.gif

You better Man-UP!

wink.gif

laugh.gif

What if a small dude you picked on in high school went into the service...you going to be scared cause of that. He still that same dude you picked on, just with a little self defense training in him.

I wish my ex-girl bro came at me with some BS like that (He was in the army, did must of his duty in Iraq, he got a few up out their in Iraq). You think that's going to stop me from putting his little sister in check if she got out of line
laugh.gif

All my girl's people respect my gangsta and wanna be "down" and %%+%
laugh.gif
. Suburbanites
smh.gif
grin.gif
. They're just happy their lil lady is rolling with a __ that ain't afraid to defend her
pimp.gif

That's true
laugh.gif

Seems like if you chill around them and your girl talk highly of you they already know was good!
I never had any type of problem or fear out of any of the girls I talk to family (brother/cousins/father/uncle)

Dear Winter, I completely agree with everything you have said and get your point completely.

This is something ive been preaching for YEARS.

Maybe Ace, but it's pissing me off. Like, the last time I SAW a dude hit a woman, I broke his nose and shattered his eye socket. And I knew neither ofthem. I just wasn't about to watch some guy beat the hell out of a helpless girl at her job.

Aye brandon, I'm jiggy with my "family-out-law" to the point where my lady gets mad that they like for me to visit them while she'saway at school
laugh.gif
. I'm supposed to be cooking dinner for them 2morrow cuz my girl's sister doesn't want to and it's her night to do so.We're cool like that so I might do her that favor but ionno cuz I gotta rip this crowd 2morrow night and I might not have time to go over there.Those cats are like my other family
pimp.gif

If she gets out of line, just pin her down until she calms down. Don't matter where you are. I used to do that to my wife when she would get outta line.One time, we were at a friends house for the Super Bowl, and she started yelling in my face, finger to the forehead, screaming, cursing, etc. So I pinned herdown in front of everyone and held her down for a good 6-8 minutes. She kept screaming, cursing, eventually crying, and I just kept saying, "Im not gonnalet you up until you calm down, and if I let you up, and you start again, I'm gonna REALLY embarass you". She stood up and walked away
roll.gif

DearWinter219 said:
Originally Posted by BeastMode212

You're not a man if you hit a woman imo because I've seen my mother get hit and after that I promise myself I would never hit a woman...just because
you feel as if your manhood is getting tested you should hit a woman is crazy to me. Some people got to take into account the women in your lives and how you
would feel if you saw your mother, sister, grandmother, and daughter with bruises on there face. Only way I would ever lay my hands on a woman is if my life or
my family's is being threaten. Wife Beaters FTL
......ain't nobody talking about HITTING a woman though. Damn...
eyes.gif

[/quote

Well a couple of people here have....

DearWinter219 wrote:
Maybe Ace, but it's pissing me off. Like, the last time I SAW a dude hit a woman, I broke his nose and shattered his eye socket. And I knew neither of them. I just wasn't about to watch some guy beat the hell out of a helpless girl at her job.

Aye brandon, I'm jiggy with my "family-out-law" to the point where my lady gets mad that they like for me to visit them while she's away at school
laugh.gif
. I'm supposed to be cooking dinner for them 2morrow cuz my girl's sister doesn't want to and it's her night to do so. We're cool like that so I might do her that favor but ionno cuz I gotta rip this crowd 2morrow night and I might not have time to go over there. Those cats are like my other family
pimp.gif

YUP! I am still looking for that girl that I can be down with like that.
ohwell.gif

My longest relationship was 6 months
laugh.gif

I don't think women should put their hands on a man, but I know that some do thinking they won't get hit back. NO, that's not fair but 9 x out of10... the guy would probably be physically stronger (not always, but most of the time) That's not saying that women are inferior, that's just...theplain physicality of it. Women naturally lack the same upper body strength as men, we can crush your lives with our legs...but unless trained to do so, weusually don't pack the same punch.
laugh.gif

So, while I guess a man would have RIGHT to hit a woman back if she hits him first... it seems like the smart thing to do would be to just walk away. Peopledon't always do the smart thing though and I don't think it generally ends well for a man when he hits a woman. Yes, being hit and cut down can beemasculating but...is taking a petty jab from your girl worth the domestic abuse and assault charges? I don't know. I'm not a man, I can't say.
laugh.gif
But I don't hit guys though (even though y'all deserve it a lot
f3b155427d5803b51b57d051e21b20efa9458bc.gif
) and I never would. I don't hit unless I expect to get hitback.

That said, if some guy ever took it upon himself to put his hands on me because of something I said... he better kill me. That's all I'mma say aboutthat.

Back
Top Bottom