Have you ever smashed in the public?

Are some people really that desperate. But what interests me are the places which the act is performed.

The back door of a KFC, under the playground set at the local park

Had a buddy that was smashin randoms raw at a party, had to off-load quick, found somebody's beverage cup nearby and just dropped it in there

Are some people really that desperate. But what interests me are the places which the act is performed.

The back door of a KFC, under the playground set at the local park

Had a buddy that was smashin randoms raw at a party, had to off-load quick, found somebody's beverage cup nearby and just dropped it in there

I've smashed on the BK bridge, shorty said she liked the view. So I did the dew

Also smashed next to 2 of my passed out homies on a bed.

I've smashed on the BK bridge, shorty said she liked the view. So I did the dew

Also smashed next to 2 of my passed out homies on a bed.

Central Park, Manhattan Bridge, M Train, all while I was in High School, don't judge me...
30t6p3b.gif

Central Park, Manhattan Bridge, M Train, all while I was in High School, don't judge me...
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be in track, at meets we would find girls from the other team and smash them in the woods, pretty fun times.

I used to be in track, at meets we would find girls from the other team and smash them in the woods, pretty fun times.

behind a nightclub at my college town, lol got caught by the bartender and she never lived it down haha

behind a nightclub at my college town, lol got caught by the bartender and she never lived it down haha

I remember in 7th grade these spanish kids smashed in the "ball pit" in mcdonalds and it was a big deal

I remember in 7th grade these spanish kids smashed in the "ball pit" in mcdonalds and it was a big deal

Train station.... Red line at the Universal City stop

around 6pm Sunday

Also at Carls Jr. and other random cuts like apartment buildings etc. Ive fingered at protests and rallys too (but not random)

-In the woods, got a HJ at the movies.

Back
Top Bottom