Have you ever smashed in the public?

They've all been in my car.
Baseball field at some school
Some construction site
School parking lot
Gym parking lot
Movie parking lot

Most of the time the place was either empty or pretty much empty so it didn't really matter

They've all been in my car.
Baseball field at some school
Some construction site
School parking lot
Gym parking lot
Movie parking lot

Most of the time the place was either empty or pretty much empty so it didn't really matter

I got moistened in Queens by a well lit bus stop at night....people looked down the block and saw her head bobbin...I did not stop her
roll.gif

Threw the bottom of my long sleeve 'Lo over her head ...#SWAG
pimp.gif

I got moistened in Queens by a well lit bus stop at night....people looked down the block and saw her head bobbin...I did not stop her
roll.gif

Threw the bottom of my long sleeve 'Lo over her head ...#SWAG
pimp.gif

started on the park bench.. ended on the grass w/ the girl butt@#$ naked.. 
laugh.gif

park was right next to her house too.  
30t6p3b.gif

started on the park bench.. ended on the grass w/ the girl butt@#$ naked.. 
laugh.gif

park was right next to her house too.  
30t6p3b.gif

In a public stairwell in Little Tokyo. Bust on a towel and stuffed it into the wall

In a public stairwell in Little Tokyo. Bust on a towel and stuffed it into the wall

Did it with the ex-wife before we got married.  Drove to what we thought was a low-key area and sure enough it wasn't what we thought and the police rode up on us 
tired.gif
  Another time I hooked up with a buddy after a late night club gig and hit her on the hood of the car 
tired.gif
Now that I'm older I'm good on the outdoor activities.  Some things are meant to be private IMO.

Did it with the ex-wife before we got married.  Drove to what we thought was a low-key area and sure enough it wasn't what we thought and the police rode up on us 
tired.gif
  Another time I hooked up with a buddy after a late night club gig and hit her on the hood of the car 
tired.gif
Now that I'm older I'm good on the outdoor activities.  Some things are meant to be private IMO.

library parking lot, laundry mat, pool, pool bathroom, JC Penny changing room, in the studio...
devil.gif

Edit: at a park (at night), behind the baseball fields (at night), up against a fence 
devil.gif

library parking lot, laundry mat, pool, pool bathroom, JC Penny changing room, in the studio...
devil.gif

Edit: at a park (at night), behind the baseball fields (at night), up against a fence 
devil.gif

Alot of different parking lots, got caught by 5.0 twice,smh, No fines, just a good laugh on their behalf. smfh

Back
Top Bottom