Have you ever smashed in the public?

All when I was young and didn't have a spot= car- actually got a ticket, park, movie theatre, universal city walk, club restroom, next to exs mom as she slept 5 feet away, beach.

All when I was young and didn't have a spot= car- actually got a ticket, park, movie theatre, universal city walk, club restroom, next to exs mom as she slept 5 feet away, beach.

*Some park in Hawthorne CA on the playground equipment/jungle gym: it was a sketchy area, the playground equipment platform was cold metal & had a coating of sand on it...so it was a hurry up and finish type of mission.*On a dark beach in Mexico: Besides the uncomfortable sand, there was some stray dog walking around that made me nervous. Didn't like it watching and didn't want to turn my back to it while my pants were down.

*Some park in Hawthorne CA on the playground equipment/jungle gym: it was a sketchy area, the playground equipment platform was cold metal & had a coating of sand on it...so it was a hurry up and finish type of mission.*On a dark beach in Mexico: Besides the uncomfortable sand, there was some stray dog walking around that made me nervous. Didn't like it watching and didn't want to turn my back to it while my pants were down.

Play structure at a park, balcony of a football stadium, baseball field.... all that come to mind now.
pimp.gif

Edit: In my car at "the top of the world". This view on over looking the city. A cop actually came up and knocked on the door and caught us in the buck haha. It was all good though, he was just making sure it was consensual and we were of age. After checking IDs dude goes, "So I just have to go back here to check because a lot of people do drugs back there, but then I will be on my way and you will be alone. Another patrol wont be through for another hour or so. Feel free to stay and finish up."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Dude must of felt like a c-block.

Play structure at a park, balcony of a football stadium, baseball field.... all that come to mind now.
pimp.gif

Edit: In my car at "the top of the world". This view on over looking the city. A cop actually came up and knocked on the door and caught us in the buck haha. It was all good though, he was just making sure it was consensual and we were of age. After checking IDs dude goes, "So I just have to go back here to check because a lot of people do drugs back there, but then I will be on my way and you will be alone. Another patrol wont be through for another hour or so. Feel free to stay and finish up."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Dude must of felt like a c-block.

nothing beats the adrenaline of having a girl ride you while driving 80mph on the freeway.

honorable mention: on the 18th hole of a golf course

nothing beats the adrenaline of having a girl ride you while driving 80mph on the freeway.

honorable mention: on the 18th hole of a golf course

staircase in the english building in high school
30t6p3b.gif
........idk how we didnt get caught....i was a ##*$!!$ too back then
30t6p3b.gif

staircase in the english building in high school
30t6p3b.gif
........idk how we didnt get caught....i was a ##*$!!$ too back then
30t6p3b.gif

movie theater when i was young

countless parking lots with cars all around. i mean countless times lol

in the woods while a party was going on

after school in a teachers classroom

movie theater when i was young

countless parking lots with cars all around. i mean countless times lol

in the woods while a party was going on

after school in a teachers classroom

shyyyyt, a whole lotta places. My girl is always on some freaky $%!. but yea at the public library parking lot, with the door open cuz it was mad hot outside
laugh.gif
. An old couple was walking close by, so i tried to hurry. I swear i busted the biggiest nut of my life
laugh.gif

shyyyyt, a whole lotta places. My girl is always on some freaky $%!. but yea at the public library parking lot, with the door open cuz it was mad hot outside
laugh.gif
. An old couple was walking close by, so i tried to hurry. I swear i busted the biggiest nut of my life
laugh.gif

ferris wheel (the best experience)
pimp.gif

pool
movie theater
at my job (hospital)
cars
college laundry room

ferris wheel (the best experience)
pimp.gif

pool
movie theater
at my job (hospital)
cars
college laundry room

-Dome on freeway
-Rear seats
-Parking lots
-Friend bed/bathroom/beyond
-Beach
-Vacant Real estate
-Schools/platgrounds/dugouts (where she got dug out)
-Club
-Roof tops

I get down w/ or w/ out the strap. anyplace/time.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom