Have you ever ...

fell asleep right after turning off your alarm? How late were you for school or work? Today was cutting it close for me, this weather got me way too comfyin bed

everyday thing for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I wake up one minute before the alarm clock goes off every morning, I'm going crazy

I read something about that a while ago - a lot of people say that they wake up right before their alarm - but what they found (it was one of those sleep labplaces) was that you actually wake repeatedly until the time you want to get up - so you get really bad sleep from something like 4am until the time you wantto wake up. A lot of people think it's their superpower or something.

I thought this thread was have you ever... then we write our own things. Didn't know it was all about alarm clocks.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

fell asleep right after turning off your alarm? How late were you for school or work? Today was cutting it close for me, this weather got me way too comfy in bed
That used to happen to me all the time. So I just put my alarm clock on the other side of the room, forcing me to get up.

JR5

Originally Posted by kdawg

I wake up one minute before the alarm clock goes off every morning, I'm going crazy

I read something about that a while ago - a lot of people say that they wake up right before their alarm - but what they found (it was one of those sleep lab places) was that you actually wake repeatedly until the time you want to get up - so you get really bad sleep from something like 4am until the time you want to wake up. A lot of people think it's their superpower or something.
This happens to me.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

fell asleep right after turning off your alarm? How late were you for school or work? Today was cutting it close for me, this weather got me way too comfy in bed
That used to happen to me all the time. So I just put my alarm clock on the other side of the room, forcing me to get up.

JR5
Yeah, when I was at college I used to have to get up a 6:30. After a few weeks I got one of those old fashioned alarm clocks with bells on and putit on my desk - the thing was so loud it was crazy - you just could't ignore it., and I had to walk across the room to get it.

this always happens to me i turn the alarm off and just keep sleeping my mom is the one who has to wake me up

used to happen to me alllll the time. my worst was showing up 4 hours late to work
smh.gif

i had a habit where i would wake up right before it goes off and i would turn it off.

I got a snooze button on my phone thaIt I use. If I know I really need to wake up im like JRS, and put my phone somewhere that when the alarm goes off im forceto climb out of bed.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I read something about that a while ago - a lot of people say that they wake up right before their alarm - but what they found (it was one of those sleep lab places) was that you actually wake repeatedly until the time you want to get up - so you get really bad sleep from something like 4am until the time you want to wake up. A lot of people think it's their superpower or something.
Ya this is what I go through every morning when I have to wake up early.

It's so annoying...

For a time I stopped even using an alarm clock, because I was able to envision/concentrate the numbers of the time I wanted to wake up, and I'd be able getup really close to that time. It didn't work one time though so I stopped taking the chance.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom