Have you guys ever been to Supreme?

Is it me or are the people that work at Supreme are some assssholes. I went there not too long ago and the people there have no customer service whatsoever. Iguess it's just aNYthing. Shout outs to the local stores here (Elite, Major, Commonwealth, Palace5) for always being cool.

Unless you're draped in Supreme gear, they won't even give you the light of day. That's why I never support and buy any Supreme because of theircustomer service. Like you said, all the shops around here actually help you out and actually pay attention to a customer.

^ word i been there like 3 times, pretty cool shop, dont see what all the hype is about, i just copped a few box caps and a few shirts, most recent time goingwas to cop the supreme trainers, but the dudes who helped me were cool, never had a problem

^Exactly, Supreme didnt have great customer service the 2 times that I went but they didnt act like complete jerks either. Major's service depends onwho's working honestly. There are some dudes there who act like they could give a damn that you've come to spend money at their store.

Gentei on the other hand actually took my parents around the store, asked about my personality, and picked out my gifts this, and last christmas season.Something I was really impressed with.

laugh.gif
if this isnt the 1000596877999393875493 time I have seen this post inmy years of being involved with any fashion related forums.
no disrespect to the creator of this post, but let that $$@# go.
laugh.gif
Ifcustomer service is your basis of not appreciating the brand, then it wsa never intended for you in the 1st place and you didnt do your research.
Unless you're draped in Supreme gear, they won't even give you the light of day.
eh eh WRONG! unless you have good relationships with the staff, half the time they deem cats like that as super wack. I would be nice as hell toanyone spending stupid doh in my establishment...its the nature of business, period.
laugh.gif

I for one believe in top notch customer service, but some $$@# is what it is and for many reasons whether you agree with it or not. It would be a bit difficultto always have top notch grade A customer service if you have a sought after brand thats internationally known with limited qauntity. Also, 90% of yourconsumers are resellers, cocky, spoiled, arrogant, brats who have no personalities and normally have no genuine appreciation for the brand And trust, they aregoing to remain on top regardless if you support or not. Thats not me being an ##$ nor justifying, just keepin it 100% funky.

Merry Christmas, im bored at work...
eek.gif

I don't like being talked to outside of "What up" when I'm in a store anyway...so it's perfect for me. If I need something...I'llask.

Originally Posted by shuman15

laugh.gif
if this isnt the 1000596877999393875493 time I have seen this post in my years of being involved with any fashion related forums.
no disrespect to the creator of this post, but let that $$@# go.
laugh.gif
If customer service is your basis of not appreciating the brand, then it wsa never intended for you in the 1st place and you didnt do your research.
Unless you're draped in Supreme gear, they won't even give you the light of day.
eh eh WRONG! unless you have good relationships with the staff, half the time they deem cats like that as super wack. I would be nice as hell to anyone spending stupid doh in my establishment...its the nature of business, period.
laugh.gif

I for one believe in top notch customer service, but some $$@# is what it is and for many reasons whether you agree with it or not. It would be a bit difficult to always have top notch grade A customer service if you have a sought after brand thats internationally known with limited qauntity. Also, 90% of your consumers are resellers, cocky, spoiled, arrogant, brats who have no personalities and normally have no genuine appreciation for the brand And trust, they are going to remain on top regardless if you support or not. Thats not me being an ##$ nor justifying, just keepin it 100% funky.

Merry Christmas, im bored at work...
eek.gif

And all that babble really adds up to nothing.

Even if all you said is true (even with the contradictions within that read), at the end of the day, this is the United States of America.

"Remain on top" of what? And any real fan knows they ain't done nothing truly "funky" since like 2002-03 line, which took about $10 at-shirt to produce.
laugh.gif
The demand ain't what it used to be... Ormaybe its just me.

Anyone who treats me like its should be my privilege to be able to purcahse your product, I got two words.

F*%! You.

But if I walk in the store with my man Pharrell, than you know me?, right?

F*%! You.

Who the hell cares what someone at Supreme thinks about ME or their "hypebeast" consumer THEY help create (the irony)? Mepersonally, I'm like, "YOU WORK RETAIL, I CAN BUY YOU! KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE...!"

Same with the losers at FClub. Treating people like you top of a corporate company. Fall back. You an hourly employee with no other hustle(s).

Like my man Chris says, "At the end of the day, we talking sneaks and t-'s..." Psht!"

Good night.

haha supreme isnt nearly as big as you guys think it is. its just the hypebeasts that d-ride it. i bet you if you go out on the streets that 98% of the peoplewon't know what the hell supreme is except for the damn adjective.

They act like that because of the hypebeast kids. I been to the store numerous times and before the so called streetwear revolution. Walked in with my homeboyno hypebeast apparel, liked one jacket asked for size they didnt have it. I never felt disrespected because I was even paying attention to them dudes. Theyprobably get young boys coming in there acting like they in the Promised Land.I am like Paperstacks-please dont bother I know what I like. As far as customerservice is concern the if you give me an attitude then I am not buying a thing in your store, I dont care if its Walmart or Sumpreme.

they act that way cuz a bunch of people who don't skateboard is takin all the good gear away from skateboarders. skateboarders have different reservationsabout hypebeasts and people who don't really get down wit skateboarding forreal. on some poser-like steez.

It's the same reaction I get at almost any other establishment. I've been to many notorious "sneakerhead" shops, both here and in ny andAtlanta and many other places in the US. People have "off-days" or don't really care that you're there. I understand the value of customerservice, but think about it; workers in these establishments are mostly there JUST for the check and want to bounce at the end of their shift. They don'tcare if you buy that "limited" shirt or not, because the next dude behind you will. With a brand like Supreme, it has set itself for a solid revenueflow for years to come just based on their location in Soho, their strong and recognizable logo, and the collaborations they have done with Nike and otherbrands/artists. Whether or not you are a "hypebeast", a "d-rider", a person that appreciates the clothing, or a hater, it reallydoesn't matter. Customer service in most places these days (especially clothing/shoe stores) is almost non-existant. Most of the people working there see ayounger crowd coming in to purchase the items, and figure you just straight up don't care what service you're getting is, because you're going tobuy that tee regardless.

Adrian, Stussy has had its good days and its bad days. I came in to buy the shop tees the day after the Chloe party, and because it was taking so long,ya'll passed out some giveaways and spoke to many of us. That was some good customer service. Since that day, I have seen almost zero to no effort on theemployees' part to assist customers. I was in there a few months ago with my girl, and was walked past a few times without anyone saying a word to me. LikeI stated before, people do have their off days, as I worked retail myself and understand that. But with established brands such as Stussy and Supreme, wherethe customers throw their money around like it's nothing to buy "limited" items, one would expect at least mediocre service. This is not anattack on your store, but once a shoe shop gets "established" within the sneaker community, people tend to "click up" and only talk orapproach those friends or customers that they know. I have seen this in your store, and many others. I'm not asking for some dude to hold my hand, and Iknow retail is not all glamorous, but it's a job, and part of that entails some customer-employee interaction.

Guess I had a different experience....

I went in there and grabbed a hoody off the rack for a friend. I take it your not supposed to do this since the item on the rack is considered the display andyou ask for a size from the back....at least this is the way I interpreted it. Anyway, the worker made sure that the display I brought up was the size Ineeded, I paid for the item, he said "thanks", and I left.

Who the hell cares what someone at Supreme thinks about ME or their "hypebeast" consumer THEY help create (the irony)? Me personally, I'm like, "YOU WORK RETAIL, I CAN BUY YOU! KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE...!"

Same with the losers at FClub. Treating people like you top of a corporate company. Fall back. You an hourly employee with no other hustle(s).

Like my man Chris says, "At the end of the day, we talking sneaks and t-'s..." Psht!"

Good night.
I am sorry, but that is the trueist thing I've ever heard. Honestly, I feel that same way.

Even if you're the owner of the store...you can't be earning but so much...if you were, you wouldn't be behind the register.

And the cats on hourly wages...Ha!!!

I think we have to have an understanding and appreciation of the consumer and retailer relationship.

It seems as if there is disrespect abound here, including those who are hourly and those who are government workers.

Lets keep the subject at the forefront and respect each other opinions and day jobs.

How did I go overboard?

Stick to the script. I wasn't talking in generalization terms. Everybody out here is hustling -- so you and "Romie" (my boys at that) areblowing my comment waaaay out the water.

My point -- You're treated a certain way (as a consumer), you're gonna have a negative reaction and pull whatever card that can be pulled to even thefight.

It's human nature.

And that's my stance.

I.E. -- How the hell could I work in college admissions for the years I did, but not want to assist people applying to college because "people aregonna apply anyway."

Psht. That's the wrong attitude in the wrong business, regardless of Adrian's "they on top, so sowhat" stance. And that's all the guythat made this thread was trying to say. If he's one of the guys that went up there, paid tolls, and got treated like s^%!, that's kinda hard toshallow.

Hmm. I just realized that I make sure I make a trip to A. Morgan every chance I get just to go to Cmon (same with Norfolk). I guess people treated human has alot to do with it. Go figure.

And I still get an hourly check by the way as well, so wth with the sensitivity 'round heir?
eyes.gif

^
You go to DTLR Mondow...

Chick in there giving you lip, just cause you asked for a shoe while she was having a personal convo...

You aint gonna call her a 'B' and feel like "she got a damn nerve, man I oughta..." ???

laugh.gif

I see no difference.

"I have to buy it but I don't have to buy it here!" I challenge someone to take me out of my mind state. I'm sorry but No service equals nosale. Im not expecting you to dress me and tighten up my fade but you will acknowledge me and don't try to front like you don't need every dollarbecause you will be Circuit Citied for a better buy(Best Buy). No business is successful without repeat customers (even if this is not entirely true I bet youdon't work at a place were this is moot). This isn't just talk either... I put service str8 to the forefront and I take care of my customers.

Yea you guys are right. Who %@#!%#+ cares. I was just curious to see if ya'll had the same experience. I just thought about it and it's kinda the sameeverywhere. I walked into a Louis Vuitton store in my regular clothes and no one said $#%+ to me. I knew it was beause they thought I couldn't affordanything. : ) they were right hahahaha

^
But on some "Pretty Woman" type steez...

Once the day comes when you CAN afford it (and that day will come), you won't forget how you were initially treated.

If you're not a hypebeast, that is.

Back
Top Bottom