Have you made your energy decision?

I just learned about this and its crazy to me because I feel like nobody has even looked into it at all. I just changed my provider and my electric bill went from 100$ down to 70$ last month. Over the year I will save over 300$ that will help me do more of the crazy things that I enjoy doing.

Did you guys know about energy deregulation? Check out this video.

Where do we go to make the change?

if its in the vid sorry didn't watch yet. But i have heard about this on the radio before. Like do i call somewhere? is there a website i can look up my options.

Thnx in advance

Last edited:
What state are you guys located in?

The idea is to change your energy supplier to help you avoid some charges that energy delivery companies like (Pepco, National Grid, etc...) chage you for not making a choice. This does not mean you will no longer use your current energy delivery company (Pepco, National Grid, etc...) but you can choose who they receive your energy from.

Looking into a 3rd party suppliers is advised by most state gov and the news speaks about it too. 

Send me your email address. I can go into more detail with you and share some good articles.

I will also update this post when I get a chance tomorrow

I know a few people who sell this. And they're always on twitter and FB posting articles about Bill Gates saying this is where millions will be made. :lol: Just screams ponzi scheme and delusions of grandeur to me.

I am not saying everyone will get rich from helping others choose the right 3rd party provider but will I will say is that looking into 3rd party providers is a good idea. You can see this on GOVERNMENT websites like:
Who should shop?
Any electric or gas customer in New Jersey is eligible to shop, but those with higher usage may have an even greater incentive to do so. Commercial and industrial customers with peak loads of 750 kilowatts or more are subject to a retail margin of one-half cent per kilowatthour if they continue to buy their electric supplies from their utility. Those customers with peak loads of 1,000 kilowatts or above are also subject to hourly pricing (i.e. their supply costs change hour-by-hour to reflect the actual cost of generating electricity in that particular time period).
http://www.state.nj.us/bpu/commercial/shopping.html

I feel like people have such a negative opinion of network marketing or pyramid business plans but if done right they really allow businesses to grow quickly and efficiently

Back
Top Bottom