Having a hard time finding non skinny jeans. Do they still exist?

No worries bro I heard JB is gonna start making jeans.

tumblr_ldumd827J91qcmnsoo1_400.jpg

Seriously though, you just have to try on pairs until you find one. It's 2012, I don't believe there is a lack of jean options for anyone, regardless of how they are shaped or how they want their jeans to fit. You're not looking hard enough.

Son... You can't be serious... They sell non skinny jeans everywhere.

Op maybe if you provide us with a picture of your wearing a pair that fit the way you like we can assess the situation you are in a little bit better.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Op maybe if you provide us with a picture of your wearing a pair that fit the way you like we can assess the situation you are in a little bit better.
bear-trap1.jpg

Don't step in OP. You've been warned. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by AyoDun

bear-trap1.jpg

Don't step in OP. You've been warned. 
stay-schemin.jpg

OP you shouldn't even be shopping for jeans, that ain't hot nowadays! You need to get on deck homie... woman love this look!
pimp.gif
Thank me later plehboiii

lilbgay1298.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

>>Comes in thread with dude disapproving of skinnys for himself
>>Call him fat
>>No? Not fat?
>>Then... You should try skinnys bro they're just better

I was just joking...to each it's own, but I don't see why if you are slim, you must wear extra baggy clothes, clothes that fit are so much more flattering than the whole turn of the millennium hiphop look...

If you are on the heavy side on te other hand, then baggy clothes actually look better than something more fitting that will bring attention to your flaws..

OP I have the same damn problem... 559's are just right and 569's are too baggy.

Levi's must have just added those other colors and styles to 559's on their website because they weren't always there, and I like to try my jeans on before I buy them and in the 559 style they never have any other colors except the denim color and the stone wash when you go places.

laugh.gif
at the jokes - i understand what OP is saying...

i hate macys right now...go in the Levis section and theres all kinds of
pimp.gif
washes but only in skinny or low rise or whatever....theres a couple of numbers i do and its always like 3 basic colors available...all the new stuff comes in these other fits

and no i dont wear baggy stuff or rocawear and no im no fat -

I said this to my wife about Old Navy.  It seems all they sale now is skinny fit and the regular fit selection is very slim pickings.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I said this to my wife about Old Navy.  It seems all they sale now is skinny fit and the regular fit selection is very slim pickings.

Because that is what is in style now. Times change. Im not talking about nut huggers, but slimmer, more fitting pants are what is being worn. In the late 90's early 2000's when huge baggy pants were being worn, you could say the same thing about there being no slim pants offered. Now personally, I like to adpat with the changing trends. Not meaning I buy stuff that I dont like, but I know when to lave old styles in the past.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by WaitWut

http://us.levi.com/family...91998&cp=3146842.3146854

just checked their website seems like enough choices for me
laugh.gif

I'm in Toronto and we don't have all those washes to choose from.  I drove out to Buffalo today to check out Macy's as well as the Levis outlet, and I only found one pair of dark indigo 559s, but it had whiskering under pockets which I wasn't feeling.
They dont ship to canada? im from the US so i wouldnt know
tongue.gif

edit- i think JC Penny ships to canada try it
http://www.jcpenney.com/j...at=true&hdnOnGo=true
I didn't know JC Penny carries Levis.  Next time I go to the states I'm gonna check them out.  Do they sell all those washes in store?  To ship a pair of $40 jeans out to Canada I would probably end up paying double that including duties and taxes plus I feel the need to try on any jeans before I cop them. 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at the jokes - i understand what OP is saying...

i hate macys right now...go in the Levis section and theres all kinds of
pimp.gif
washes but only in skinny or low rise or whatever....theres a couple of numbers i do and its always like 3 basic colors available...all the new stuff comes in these other fits

and no i dont wear baggy stuff or rocawear and no im no fat -

Thank you brother.  Then I'm not going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom