Having annoying family visiting - Unappreciation

So some of my dad's relatives came to visit today. They brought their annoying little kids too. 
They haven't came to visit in about five years - they recently bought a Escalade and came to show it off 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just locked in my room doing nothing. I would rather be here then having to hear those kids.

mad.gif

What should I do to make them leave?

Spoiler [+]
cool story

- Memo

stop being an ungrateful brat and appreciate the fact that you still have family that wants to spend time with you.  kids these days man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thursday is going to be quite annoying
30t6p3b.gif

They didn't come to spend time with me (nor my parents).
The only reason they came was to show us their new (used) truck.

I doubt they have even asked for me (not that I care).

Can't choose your relatives OP... although sometimes you wish you could.  I've got relatives on both sides who are annoying as hell.

Man, trill $#*+, 75% of my family is loud and obnoxious. They eat like wild animals. Naturally, when they're around, I isolate myself.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stop being an ungrateful brat and appreciate the fact that you still have family that wants to spend time with you.  kids these days man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thursday is going to be quite annoying
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care if i'm related to someone via blood. i don't have to like them.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Somehow, the little kids went into my nephew's room and took his toys out. They opened up some new toys we had bought for my nephew and are now playing with them outside. 

They also brought some other girl with them (unrelated to me). She looks like Chewbacca
laugh.gif
 - I'm cereal. 

I'll try to snap a picture.

- Memo

I know how you feel. my dads family stays dropping off their kids like this is a nursery.
30t6p3b.gif

Another reason why I'm like this:

My parents moved away from all family to avoid these situations. We live a good two hours from any close relatives.

I'm just not used to having family over. The only people I like having at my house are my brothers and my nephew.

[I should get a blog]

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Another reason why I'm like this:

My parents moved away from all family to avoid these situations. We live a good two hours from any close relatives.

I'm just not used to having family over. The only people I like having at my house are my brothers and my nephew.

[I should get a blog]

I wil totally subscribe and follow your blog. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Don't be so anti social

I went and did the polite thing to do.
Shook their hands and went right back to my room. I only did this because I wanted to turn off the heater and had to walk past the kitchen table 
laugh.gif

Lady - "Hey, Memo"

Shakes hand

Me - "I'm doing fine how are you?"

laugh.gif

- Memo

^ better man that me. If they really came just to show off their new car I would of just turned off the heater and kept it moving.

Let me shed some light on this family:
About six or seven years ago, my parent sold them a car. They didn't have the money so my parents said that they would accept payments. They made a payment and then stopped paying. 

My dad (the guy's uncle) called him and demanded his money back. They came and threw the rest of the money at my parents calling them greedy and a bunch of other things. 

So yea, my parents didn't want them to come either. 

Also, it's not like the truck is actually theirs - the bank is the rightful owner
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
yes, I have nothing to do right now

- Memo

Good  thing I have to work at 3 a.m. Friday, I don't have to spend anytime with anybody on Thanksgiving.

Co sign on this. I'm not a big fan of my dads family and i rarely talk to them. They only call when they need something from us. %$+! is annoying as hell.

I love havin my family over from mom and pops side

When %**# gets real your family is going to be the ones supporting you...at least thats how my fam is. Embrace the fam kid cudi remix

About six or seven years ago, my parent sold them a car. They didn't have the money so my parents said that they would accept payments. They made a payment and then stopped paying. 

My dad (the guy's uncle) called him and demanded his money back. They came and threw the rest of the money at my parents calling them greedy and a bunch of other things. 

so why are they there then?
*shrug* i guess im just a rude person because if I was your father they wouldn't have been let inside the house to begin with.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

so why are they there then?
*shrug* i guess im just a rude person because if I was your father they wouldn't have been let inside the house to begin with.

They probably want something from us.

Let me put my two cents in....

There's people out here during the holidays that don't have any family at all to spend time with...there family is a shopping basket and a stray dog....their meal for the holidays is never by choice....

Now we have you...so what you don't enjoy their company...1. Make the best of it because some people don't have relatives that can afford such a luxurious vehicle(s).... 2. Since you have younger nieces/nephews/cousins, make it a unforgettable positive impact experience for them. Why? So next time you see them you won't be complaining about their precense...you'll will be more then likely to have something in common the next time they visit you....

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom