Having annoying family visiting - Unappreciation

at least u got a family. ima prolly spend thanksgivin smokin weed & eatin hot pockets

Originally Posted by eashawty

at least u got a family. ima prolly spend thanksgivin smokin weed & eatin hot pockets
laugh.gif
  The blatant loneliness.

Realest words I ever heard:

Related to people I can't relate to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stop being an ungrateful brat and appreciate the fact that you still have family that wants to spend time with you.  kids these days man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thursday is going to be quite annoying
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care if i'm related to someone via blood. i don't have to like them.
u should atleast make an effort tho

my cousins have about 9 kids between them... when I visit my grandfather and the kids come over, it SUCKS.

nowhere to sit, nowhere to stand, and they're all fighting over a Wii, DS, PSP or to use someone's phone. whatever happened to playing outside and getting dirty and punching the crap out of each other? the only thing that connects these generations is toilet humor.

Well they left.

They knocked on my door before leaving so I had to say bye. While walking out, he's like "How do you like my truck?" Then he proceeds to ask my dad if he still drove "That old Honda." My dad hit's him with the "Nope, we got a hybrid" then proceeds to open the garage. It was pretty comical.

- Memo

ouch, I love my family to death, the people that used to piss me of when I was younger would be family friends
30t6p3b.gif
parents gonna have me come to their friends houses, then have me hangout with their stupid kids. hated that

Back
Top Bottom