having FLAT feet unnapreciation

man... i hate flat feet... they make my shoes look weird when i'm wearing them and when i wear dress shoes a lot of the time it hurts my feet alot.

i mean it's good for sprinting but when i play sports for a while it sucks baddddd.

anyone else in this same situation?

Oh hell yes
smh.gif
. I sometimes can't wear the team shoes because they hurt so much (Damn those arched soles
smh.gif
).

Def unappreciated, it makes the side of my shoes "roll" over the midsole, looking like my shoe is bout to explode

Originally Posted by WestRoxbury011

No joining the service for you flat-footed freaks in here. Right?

laugh.gif
That might be a good thing.

i joined the marines and im flat footed, my foot get swollen from 20 mile hikes (hump). Get custom foot soles if u can they help alot. The junk they sellat walgreen last only like a week before they flat out again.

Custom insoles help 100% - it pushes my feet out to look somewhat normal instead of the inner leg/ankle falling in look. Also, I can stand on my feet forhours with no pain. Before if I went somewhere like a party and stood all night, I couldn't walk the next day. No problems anymore. Go get some realones made - it is worth it.

yo how u know if ur foot is flat. my mom said im flat footed but i dont belive her.
frown.gif
ihave all those symtoms.

get a piece of paper, and damp your foot. dont get it soaking we but just slightly damp. after that place your foot on the piece of paper and see if you havean arch.

^^ from my experience, other's experience, doctor's telling me.. all that jazz. i dont know how to explain it. haha

Yea I hate it, my tims look like they're about to explode.

Also my feet & calves feel like they're burning after I run for a few minutes. Arrgggh!!

Back
Top Bottom