Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

It's just a boyfriend, not a fiance or husband. It's up to her to say no. That's just me tho...

It's just a boyfriend, not a fiance or husband. It's up to her to say no. That's just me tho...

sooo...

it curves to the left?

Spoiler [+]
but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like that

sooo...

it curves to the left?

Spoiler [+]
but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like that

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

roll.gif

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

roll.gif

What mytmouse said..but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like thatlike that

What mytmouse said..but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like thatlike that

it is what it is. if dude seems like he isn't about that life and it's just a bf then smash but be discrete about it. let her throw it at you though and let her come on to you and then at the end of the day it's not your fault.

it is what it is. if dude seems like he isn't about that life and it's just a bf then smash but be discrete about it. let her throw it at you though and let her come on to you and then at the end of the day it's not your fault.

Back
Top Bottom