Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Did you think you were clever when you made this sig?

LeBron was King until that pressure got WeAighedE
I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean...I mean I see that Wade is bolded but #+% is a weaighede
I seen his sig and was thinking the same thing.. like what does this even mean 
laugh.gif
Thought I was the only one
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, you know the drill OP, come on now.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Did you think you were clever when you made this sig?

LeBron was King until that pressure got WeAighedE
I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean...I mean I see that Wade is bolded but #+% is a weaighede
I seen his sig and was thinking the same thing.. like what does this even mean 
laugh.gif
Thought I was the only one
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, you know the drill OP, come on now.

smash it females aint $*#* nowadays and your girl will most likely let the next man hit it, so Now it's your turn

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

Just remember what's bolded. I've been on both ends of the spectrum and hitting up another man's woman is not the business and not worth the drama... good luck OP

Oh and Pics 
nerd.gif
?

smash it females aint $*#* nowadays and your girl will most likely let the next man hit it, so Now it's your turn

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

Just remember what's bolded. I've been on both ends of the spectrum and hitting up another man's woman is not the business and not worth the drama... good luck OP

Oh and Pics 
nerd.gif
?

You hanging out with chick too? Man her dude aint doing it right! Lol either that or he occupied with another chick.

You might as well knock it out the way bruh . . . bú kè qi

You hanging out with chick too? Man her dude aint doing it right! Lol either that or he occupied with another chick.

You might as well knock it out the way bruh . . . bú kè qi

What if her boyfriend is mentally unstable, finds out about the incident, then tortures you for weeks and ends up eating you alive on some Jeffery Dahmer %+%.

Its not worth it.

Get that kung pao kitty somewhere else, bro.

What if her boyfriend is mentally unstable, finds out about the incident, then tortures you for weeks and ends up eating you alive on some Jeffery Dahmer %+%.

Its not worth it.

Get that kung pao kitty somewhere else, bro.

She's most likely average I wouldn't do it.. there are so many single females out there man and you messing with one with a man.

Plenty of fish in the sea bro, leave that other man's grimmey piece alone.

@*++# is @*++#, doubt chinese vagina has a different taste
laugh.gif

Plenty of fish in the sea bro, leave that other man's grimmey piece alone.

@*++# is @*++#, doubt chinese vagina has a different taste
laugh.gif

She's most likely average I wouldn't do it.. there are so many single females out there man and you messing with one with a man.

Back
Top Bottom