Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by Nash

Hrmm, someone give me their .02 on my situation cause it's similar to OP's. Freshman in college.

No pics because people here know who I am. Sorry.

A few weeks ago I hung out with this girl I know but never see cause our schedules don't match up. We watch a nba game on tv, talk, and generally have a good time. I bring her back to my room, my roomie is gone, and I'm pretty confident %!%! is gonna go down. Well as I'm starting to really lay the mack down my roommate comes out of the bathroom (
indifferent.gif
) and she ends up leaving.

The next weekend she goes home and gets a boyfriend. Whatever.

Is it worth trying to spit at her still? I'm thinking of just popping back at her in August when we come back but I don't want the tension to die between then and now.
If you don't want it to die, then stop talking to her right now. Wait until August. Sounds counter-intuitive but here's the deal, since she JUST got with the dude, it's rather unlikely that you'll get to hit. If you wait it out, maybe the honeymoon phase will have blown over with them and you can take things up from where they left off....which is with you on the brink of smashing.

Hrmm, someone give me their .02 on my situation cause it's similar to OP's. Freshman in college.

A few weeks ago I hung out with this girl I know but never see cause our schedules don't match up. We watch a nba game on tv, talk, and generally have a good time. I bring her back to my room, my roomie is gone, and I'm pretty confident %!%! is gonna go down. Well as I'm starting to really lay the mack down my roommate comes out of the bathroom (
indifferent.gif

Is it worth trying to spit at her still? I'm thinking of just popping back at her in August when we come back but I don't want the tension to die between then and now.
If you don't want it to die, then stop talking to her right now. Wait until August. Sounds counter-intuitive but here's the deal, since she JUST got with the dude, it's rather unlikely that you'll get to hit. If you wait it out, maybe the honeymoon phase will have blown over with them and you can take things up from where they left off....which is with you on the brink of smashing.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

indifferent.gif

Interesting perspective.  Anyone else?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

indifferent.gif

Interesting perspective.  Anyone else?

Bruh....smash this broad...maybe you send her back to her boyfriend in better shape cause he obviously not piping her right....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kung pao kitty.

Bruh....smash this broad...maybe you send her back to her boyfriend in better shape cause he obviously not piping her right....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kung pao kitty.

Ya'll dudes who've had your heart broken or who are scared that it will happen need to stop being bitter in this thread with that moral talk. Fact of the matter is, more often than not women move on before they break up. They know it's over, but they hate being alone. Her seeking dude in this case might mean just that.

And not smashing dudes girl (not anymore to her) doesn't guarantee that someone wont smash yours either. You think there's a black and white rule to life including this mythical karma ya'll talk about and use very loosely?

Ya'll dudes who've had your heart broken or who are scared that it will happen need to stop being bitter in this thread with that moral talk. Fact of the matter is, more often than not women move on before they break up. They know it's over, but they hate being alone. Her seeking dude in this case might mean just that.

And not smashing dudes girl (not anymore to her) doesn't guarantee that someone wont smash yours either. You think there's a black and white rule to life including this mythical karma ya'll talk about and use very loosely?

i've done it multiple times.. with that said karma is a beast.

05'

rolled both of ankles which put me on crutches and my car got hit twice.. every time we hooked up something went wrong

08'

RENTAL CAR got hit
was robbed of about 10gs of electronics

after that I was done. way too many fish in the sea.

i've done it multiple times.. with that said karma is a beast.

05'

rolled both of ankles which put me on crutches and my car got hit twice.. every time we hooked up something went wrong

08'

RENTAL CAR got hit
was robbed of about 10gs of electronics

after that I was done. way too many fish in the sea.

If she's throwing it at you, then she clearly doesn't respect  their relationship, so why should you?

Do it, then tell her BF that his girl isn't #&$^, so he can stop wasting his time.

If she's throwing it at you, then she clearly doesn't respect  their relationship, so why should you?

Do it, then tell her BF that his girl isn't #&$^, so he can stop wasting his time.

Don't do it. It's not worth it.

like another NTer once said "There's plenty more p*ssies in the sea"

Don't do it. It's not worth it.

like another NTer once said "There's plenty more p*ssies in the sea"

I don't and won't do it because I wouldn't want it done to me. And I'm not one of those guys who holds a grudge where if it did happen to me that I'd go out there and start doing it myself either where I start +$+!#%% with other people's relationships.

I don't and won't do it because I wouldn't want it done to me. And I'm not one of those guys who holds a grudge where if it did happen to me that I'd go out there and start doing it myself either where I start +$+!#%% with other people's relationships.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Golden Rule
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom