Having to carry conversations FTL

smh.gif
I'm talking to this broad on AIM and OMG she is so boring. How you tell me to hit you up but you have anything to say?
indifferent.gif

I'm talking to this broad right now, and I asked her if she was talking to any other dude, and she said "don't worry"......INS!

I stopped calling a chick because of that, i kept throwing stuff out there and she just kept on giving me short answers. I just stopped cuz i felt shewasn't interested. Saw after that, said hi and she just blew me off. Apparently she was interested, just boring as %@!!.

I find that talking to stupid people is a part of my job.
so when I clock out I stop talking............period. point blank.

the girl i'm kinda goin after can keep conversations goin pretty well in person, but on AIM i usually have to ask most of the questions, but at least sheusually keeps stuff goin most of the time...

I know guys hould love this, but i had this one girl who would turn everything i said into something exual, !!*# was gettin old. Like if you looked in herbrain that would be the only file in her head.

But yea carrying sucks!!

Originally Posted by Concord28

I'm talking to this broad right now, and I asked her if she was talking to any other dude, and she said "don't worry"......IN SEIS!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

ask her what she has on, then sexual questions...say some wild $@@ on aim then just put up a smiley face

Ah this man knows wassup!

i can't stand those type of broads, the no personality having broads, if they can't hold a conversation or give more then one word answers, theirbedroom game is probably wack as well. those are the type of girls that just take the d and show no emotion. no moaning or screaming or whatever its theirpersonality i guess.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

ask her what she has on, then sexual questions...say some wild $@@ on aim then just put up a smiley face

Ah this man knows wassup!
Yeah, she might be waiting for you to get to that. Happened to me several times.
laugh.gif

Sometimes I have a hard time continuing conversations.
There is just times you don't know what else to say.
Just stop talking to her.
haha.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I stopped calling a chick because of that, i kept throwing stuff out there and she just kept on giving me short answers. I just stopped cuz i felt she wasn't interested. Saw after that, said hi and she just blew me off. Apparently she was interested, just boring as %@!!.

Happens more than you think. My dude was on the phone with this chick which she was playing a game and they didn't say anything like minutes so he hung upole girl calls like "did you get disconnected?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Like you said some people are just boring as hell.

a lot of girls have no personality. they just go through life expecting guys to entertain them... its sad
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom