Having to "go fishing" unappreciation vol. what's next?

I need your help NT. So things with my girlfriend aren't the same anymore and I can feel the inevitable crepping along. My friends tell me to just break itoff now and go out to look for someone else . But the thing is, I don't want to find anyone else. I really thought I found who I'm meant to be with. Ididn't cheat, lie, nothing. I've been giving things my all from the jump. But now it's so different. She talks about change all the time and itjust throws me for a loop. I just need to know what the best move to make would be.

If you feel its over just end it. You don't want to wait to long and look back and think of all the time and stress when you could have ended it earlier.Before you do anything though talk to her about it.

take it from me...end that *#*@ early..,itll eat u up inside and make it harder too move on in the long run

just end it as early as possible

I've tried to talk to her a few times to convey what I am feeling. Things seem to be on the verge on improving, but then it goes down hill again. I'mso lost as to what should be done.

If the relationship doesn't end and " the inevitable is creeping along" then one of you will cheat and it will end that way. Pick your poison.

Patna...its done...let it go. It might hurt 4 a while...matta fact, ima keep it 100, it WILL hurt 4 a while...but there are 2,999,999,999 other females on thisplanet. (About 1.5 billion if you don't want a stern talking-to from Chris Hansen, but I digress) Life is 2 short 2 spend it in a ***!#+ up relationship,dig me? You'll find another good one, I promise you, fam...but if aint neitha of yall happy then yall need 2 just go yall separate ways.

Honestly man, just let it go. If SHE is the one talkin about change and all that, let that girl go and do her. I've seen this situation b/c my best friendwas in it just last year. They had went away to college together and she got caught up in the freshman experience. She jumped on damn near every dude thatcalled her cute and my boy never cheated on her durin their 2.5 years together. (It was his first real relationship. That and it was with the girl he beeneyein all HS). After the school had its way with her, she went crawlin back to him but he wasnt havin it.

From the sounds of it man, yall are young, there is a whole world out there yall havent seen. There is no need to settle down now. Go see what else is outthere. If its meant to be, yall will get back together when it counts.

If you have to go fish, stop fishing in s small pond, dude. there's oceans out there with alot better fish. you'll find out some day.

No mo, but ya'll dudes just picked me up out of one hell of a slum that I would not wish on my worst enemy. I guess I just got caught up in the whole thingand wanting things to remain the same. Props to all of you guys. I don't want to have to go out there to find someone else, but as a young man, I gotta dowhat I gotta do. Thanks a lot NT.

Dude said I was fishing in a pond while there are oceans out there. I appreciated that.

Am I wrong for looking at NT as my extended fam? Because sometimes it seems ya'll are the brothers I never had, you know?

I honestly thought the one I was with was meant to be forever...but this %^&* accuses me of cheating on her everyday, hacked into my AIM, and tries todecipher my female buddy list...I told her I'm not happy with her anymore, but she refuses to let me go.

So when she graduates this May, I'm changin my number and movin on with my life. I cant be happy with a chick everyday who accuses me of cheating on herfor no apparent reason...

But your girl sounds like she doesn't want to be tied down with only you...break it off.

im kind of in the same boat ... i dunno it just seems like things are changing, but then every so often you realize why you are with this one ... you gotta ledit ride out and do what you feel is best

Does this mean that you're NOT smashing?
laugh.gif

But seriously, talk to her about it.. you'll know when to end it or not

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I honestly thought the one I was with was meant to be forever...but this %^&* accuses me of cheating on here everyday, hacked into my AIM, and tries to decipher female buddy list...I told her I'm not happy with her anymore, but she refuses to let me go. So when she graduates this May, I'm changin my number and movin on with my life.

I cant be happy with a chick everyday who accuses me of cheating on her for no apparent reason...

But your girl sounds like she doesnt want to be tied down with only you...break it off.

why don't you just leave her now...she doesn't really have a choice in letting you go or not...if you say its over that's it...she can try andstay in your life but just cut her off..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I honestly thought the one I was with was meant to be forever...but this %^&* accuses me of cheating on here everyday, hacked into my AIM, and tries to decipher female buddy list...I told her I'm not happy with her anymore, but she refuses to let me go. So when she graduates this May, I'm changin my number and movin on with my life.

I cant be happy with a chick everyday who accuses me of cheating on her for no apparent reason...

But your girl sounds like she doesnt want to be tied down with only you...break it off.

why don't you just leave her now...she doesn't really have a choice in letting you go or not...if you say its over that's it...she can try and stay in your life but just cut her off..

Bro, I have tried...It is easier said then done..But it's comin though!
laugh.gif

i been there. with my last relationship.

just let it go. i don't think there's anything you can do once her mind is made up.

The let it go talk is easier said than done. It's been a day since we've spoken. But dude... this %+@ is hard. I hate to sound like a love sick puppy,but I miss her. I put in a lot of time into this. I put off college for her. I did so much and now I just have to let it go? Easier said than done man. I needsomething to keep my mind off of her. PS# is only good for so long.

LOL at dude who said he came in ready to defend fishing.

i thought this thread was about fishing and your dislike for it
I was about to write a sarcastic essay...
frown.gif

that's better than having a chick say something like :"I gotta get to know you a little bit more"...after you've been talking for about 3weeks and were (sort of..hi hye basis) friends before IE: i wanna see if you're a player/how bad you want me.....esp when you're impatient....

but i feel you. when you invest, time, $ and emotions into a relationship it makes it harder to walk away

laugh.gif
I thought it was about fishing too. I bet you she was already talkingto someone behind your back when she was asking for change. She seemed to have been displaying those signs. But anyways, go out with the guys and meet some newgirls. You are young. Getting caught up with a girl early will only stump your growth as a man.

ive some of the worst experiences when i went fishing...never enjoyed it.

Had my car messed up when i went fishing once.

Back
Top Bottom