MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Not ONE quote from Marlo?

Not sure who did that, but I doubt they were my complexion. When some people talk about The Wire they talk as if it's a detective show.

But Marlo, Omar, Slim Charles

Omar said I keep one in the chamber in case you pondering. I wonder how many dudes have been killed because of those seconds.

The Wire was giving out life lessons

That new Gossip Girl was clearly not for me. Reminded me why I wasn't in to the original.

If this how these gen Zers are, wow.

The teachers (who seem to be millennials) being gossip girl, stalking the popular kids, being powerless ineffectual authority figures, and such huge losers that they don't have any lives of their own is really dysfunctional on a mental health level.

Last edited:
Not ONE quote from Marlo?

B3E2B50C-6C22-46CB-AA93-9846DEDA404F.gif

yea that shh ain’t it.. so many lines these dudes just skipped out on, disrespectful to call that best quotes

and even people they got in there, they ain’t got that characters best line

first thing I think of when I think of something Omar said “when you come at the king, you best not miss”

but not including multiple marlo quotes is foul as hell.. how you not going have “my name is my name” or “you want it to be one way”

Show had too much wisdom to disrespect it like that.. also how they ain’t going include brother mouzone’s library card line

smmmmhhhhh

That new Gossip Girl was clearly not for me. Reminded me why I wasn't in to the original.

If this how these gen Zers are, wow.

The teachers (who seem to be millennials) being gossip girl, stalking the popular kids, being powerless ineffectual authority figures, and such huge losers that they don't have any lives of their own is really dysfunctional on a mental health level.

I had to turn it off halfway through the first episode and I'm a big fan of the original.

1625958222259.png

The White Lotus stars
Murray Barlett (Looking)
Connie Britton, (Nashville)
Jennifer Coolidge (2 Broke Girls)
Alexandra Daddario (True Detective)
Fred Hechinger (Eighth Grade)
Jake Lacy (Girls)
Brittany O’Grady (Little Voice)
Natasha Rothwell (Insecure)
Sydney Sweeney (Euphoria)
Steve Zahn (Treme)

1625958222259.png

The White Lotus stars
Murray Barlett (Looking)
Connie Britton, (Nashville)
Jennifer Coolidge (2 Broke Girls)
Alexandra Daddario (True Detective)
Fred Hechinger (Eighth Grade)
Jake Lacy (Girls)
Brittany O’Grady (Little Voice)
Natasha Rothwell (Insecure)
Sydney Sweeney (Euphoria)
Steve Zahn (Treme)

watched episode 1.. curious where this is going

The Action Park documentary on HBO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I saw this and went to check it out. Wow. I won’t lie I was dying laughing until it got serious and tugging on your heart strings. Definitely one part childhood innocence with a hint of danger, another part a story of human corruption. I think due to a lack of statistics it makes it appear like a second hand smear information campaign.

FINALLY!

Jett being on Max gives it some good chances for a second season being greenlit.

Show is pretty great.

Almost no chance it gets a second season. The mains are doing other shows now.
Can always get them back on their down time.

Only need Gugino, Shakir, Aronov, and her kid. Giancarlo is ALWAYS available. Everybody else can be killed off or replaced.

Back
Top Bottom