HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

This dude Tom is a sick ****. Exact kind of whiteboys that are talked about on that ****ery.

Seems Shiv gave him that pass cuz she's been cheating.

Kendall legit got a problem. Do drugs the second **** dont go right for him. Son found himself at that party. Backbone getting stronger. Then crushing those art house girls :lol: Ruthless corporate life.

Kendall getting Greg to do those 2 lines :rofl:

Last edited:
yoooooooo
so im hitting my girl from the back
while watching
and dude says he swallowed his own load
me and my girl bust out laughing
and said we will continue after the show :lol:

i think
this might be logan plan all along
to get kendall a backbone
he low-key polly having frank "look out and watch" him
just a theory

Damn Tom :smh: Full on **** now. Talking about vibes but he giving off pathetic vibes after that talk. Then on top of that he's foolishly trusting Shiv with that whole cover up and illegal ****. :lol: @ ****ing with Greg.

:rofl: @ Roman being with the chick that made Tom swallow his own load. Show goes too hard in that comedy. He lowkey sad too.

Kendall falling a part. I thought he at least stopped using when he decided to be a part of the takeover.

Shiv is her father's daughter though. Ruthless.

Last edited:
Damn Tom :smh: Full on **** now. Talking about vibes but he giving off pathetic vibes after thst talk. Then on top of that he's foolishly trusting Shiv with that whole cover up and illegal ****. :lol: @ ****ing with Greg.

:rofl: @ Roman being with the chick that made Tom swallow his own load. Show goes too hard in that comedy. He lowkey sad too.

Kendall falling a part. I thought he at least stopped using when he decided to be a part of the takeover.

Shiv is her father's daughter though. Ruthless.
Like she had a damn notepad in her hand
:rofl:
He gonna get played
Damn if we being real
He’s taken the most L’s
Getting cheated on
Potentially getting ****ed over if the coverup comes out
Plus drank his own sperm
:rofl:

I’m rooting for Kendall

I’m starting to come around to the pops though. Feel like he really just wants his kids to not feel entirled and work for something. Which since his health issues they have been...although the work has been trying to get him outta the picture.

I’m starting to come around to the pops though. Feel like he really just wants his kids to not feel entirled and work for something. Which since his health issues they have been
imo thats what its been all about from him
if he passed
his company woulda been in ruins
kendall and the other 3 are spoiled
and entitled
and the only reason most folks even respect them
or seemingly respect them
is because of their dad
he just wants the best u can tell
but they are to old
and he's too old to coddle them
he gotta do tough love
but they dont realize it
they too selfish in their own ****

and i be liking how every couple episodes
marsha be letting them know
she aint the one to be messed with
:pimp:

I just want someone to leak Shiv cheating on Tom asap! (well besides Greg lmao)

my son needs to man up

Greg one of the funniest characters on a show in a min.

I just want someone to leak Shiv cheating on Tom asap! (well besides Greg lmao)

my son needs to man up

Greg one of the funniest characters on a show in a min.

greg been catching W's
think about it
went from being a person in a character costume
to working at the company
got favors he can cash in
from roman
from shiv
from gerri
and tom
plus has dirt on half the fam
from random chance encounters
when he just so happens to be
in the right place at the right time
greg low key would be good on the board

greg been catching W's
think about it
went from being a person in a character costume
to working at the company
got favors he can cash in
from roman
from shiv
from gerri
and tom
plus has dirt on half the fam
from random chance encounters
when he just so happens to be
in the right place at the right time
greg low key would be good on the board

Greg is a hybrid of all the children

greg was a real one for tryna tell tom though
again
i dont like to get into nobody business
cause how tom reacted
is how most folk react when u try to tell them
about they girl or whatever

Its a shame its not the 90s/early 00s and there is a ny rapper who would rap over the theme music sampled beat. Kind of like sopranos song, but this shows opening music is better. :lol:

Roman bringing the chick tom snowballed to the wedding :lol: ruthless

These people live and stay in the craziest places, with the nicest cars. I couldnt even imagine.

Calamari cock ring :lol: thats ****ing offensive.

Kind of feel bad for Tom. Shiv just a cold *****, but she'd be cool if you just want the benefits of her being your wife but you could still pretty much do your own thing too.

Stewy is great character :lol:

So Roman is gay?

Kendall has to do it, he hesitates and
It blows up again.

Reactions: wr
Its a shame its not the 90s/early 00s and there is a ny rapper who would rap over the theme music sampled beat. Kind of like sopranos song, but this shows opening music is better. :lol:

Roman bringing the chick tom snowballed to the wedding :lol: ruthless

These people live and stay in the craziest places, with the nicest cars. I couldnt even imagine.

Calamari cock ring :lol: thats ****ing offensive.

Kind of feel bad for Tom. Shiv just a cold *****, but she'd be cool if you just want the benefits of her being your wife but you could still pretty much do your own thing too.

Stewy is great character :lol:

So Roman is gay?

Kendall has to do it, he hesitates and
It blows up again.
Ooooh ****
I didn’t even realize till u said it
Roman IS gay
It all makes sense now

surprised no steezy jokes.

show is ok. good enough for me until ozark or better call saul comes back on. every single character is a pretty terrible person. maybe greg is the least rotten but he’s the least successful so i’m guessing that’s part of the theme. kieran culkin is pretty funny.

Oh yeah, Roman is mad gay.

But the actor been gave off those vibes imo. So does his brother.

He's either gay or a manchild that's never had a single meaningful relationshil with a woman. I base the other option off her asking him if he thinks that's how you get ppl to stay.

:rofl: @ Roman watching the rocket blow up.

Greg making his move :lol:

Shiv is a real piece of work. Got the nerve to finally tell the truth with tears in her eyes. I'm not fit for a monogamous marriage :lol: :smh: Tom is such a loser.

Put my wine back though :lol: Petty but hilarious.

Kendall just had coke with his partner why slum so low to go with the fired waiter high on ****ing special k to go to a connect. So dumb. Scene was straight out of Chappaquiddick.

Also not even claiming I'm a great swimmer but dude has to try harder in that situation. Makena real effort. Like did the crash knock him out the car? Same time he got out he could've pulled dude next to him out.

Kendall found his inner sociopath to be able to dance with his kids later that night.

Then gets punked like that. Like Logan can depend on 2 of his sons always to be **** ups.

Back
Top Bottom